Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 12-26-2016, 10:36 AM   #11
memphis
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyBear View Post
I think if a problem can´t be solved in europe / germany then it takes just longer for a replacement like Armored_Berserk said. It hurts and no doubt, but at the end the problem is solved. XM Studios and Bryan will always help you.
Thank you very much I'm really thinking about make reservation at Planet Hulk statue.
memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 08:51 PM   #12
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

XM has amazing QC, and NEVER ships a piece with a problem. Clearly, the problem is not with them.

When I was in Germany, I enquired about ordering some pieces from XM Europe, then I asked if I could use a VAT form. Not only did they never get back to me on the question, they ignored every email I sent afterwards. Didn't give me a warm and fuzzy. Doesn't sound like the CS on that end has improved.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 06:00 AM   #13
memphis
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
XM has amazing QC, and NEVER ships a piece with a problem. Clearly, the problem is not with them.

When I was in Germany, I enquired about ordering some pieces from XM Europe, then I asked if I could use a VAT form. Not only did they never get back to me on the question, they ignored every email I sent afterwards. Didn't give me a warm and fuzzy. Doesn't sound like the CS on that end has improved.
I think if you're buying something so specific as statue, the CS should be perfect. My friend wrote them email 2 months ago. No answer. I wrote them, no answer as well. I tried FB page yesterday, so I'm waiting for the answer. I don't know if there is nobody checking emails or they just ignore it.
memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 07:47 AM   #14
sparda
The Avengers

I've written their FB page as wel. Read - No answer.
sparda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 03:01 AM   #15
Armored_Berserk
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

I have written to Bryan and Ben regarding my problem with XM Europe.
If they don't answer, I will ask for a refund and send back my statue.
Sick and tired to fight to have a replacement WITHOUT sending back my damaged piece.
Armored_Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 03:08 AM   #16
Armored_Berserk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post

I beg you pardon?
Yes their QC is clearly better than most companies but it's also clearly not perfect.
I have received Daredevil, Black Widow, Darkness, Magneto and Wolverine with paint flaws.
Old 01-13-2017, 03:18 AM   #17
Armored_Berserk

So here the last mail I received from XM Europe. First is the answer I have just sent. I remove the direct address of XM Europe and address of my retailer which is in copy of the mails.

Quote:
Hi XXXX,

First of all, my name is Laurent and not Laurant. We share mails since a moment and each time you spell my name wrong.

Second, do you really think I will put my name all over the internet in a public forum? Maybe I should have posted my phone number?? And If you read well the forum you would have seen that I didn't mention your name directly.

Third, like Olivier said maybe I over-reacted but really when I see all your emails and especially your last email I don't know how I can not over-react!

Do you forget that your job is to distribute statue and insure customer service? I'm working in a company where we sell office materials for company and I know that's not a way to speak to a customer.

All these situation encourage me to take risk and go to the gray market, which is a shame!

Now I'm going to copy past your email so you won't say that I'm dishonest and so I can show what kind of answer you sent to me.

PS: I want to thanks Olivier who try to mediate in this situation.

Regards

Laurent

De : XM Europe
Envoyé : jeudi 12 janvier 2017 16:36
À : XXXX
Cc : olivier@XXXX
Objet : Re-6: Paint chip on Darkness Statue

Hi Laurant, I saw on statue forum your dishonest statement about our conversation of the past. You seem to still twist things. I object any matters or statements from you in the future. Therefore I will reject from now on to ship XM products to you directly. I will speak to my French distributor and will refuse to take over any warranty issues for XM statues as shipped to you from him. At least you could have been honest and put your name on Statues forum dont you ? This is the bare minimum which could be expected after those negative and horrified comments.
Regards, XXXX
Old 01-13-2017, 03:21 AM   #18
Armored_Berserk

My retailer tried to mediate and said that both XM Europe and I over-react, which could be true, and offer solution, here's my answer:

Quote:
Hi Olivier,

Thanks for the mediation.

I really think we should all start over and find a solution that, even
if it won't be perfect and could take more efforts from all of us than
usual, will satisfy everybody. XM Studios is willing to help, we just
need to ask them what is possible in this particular problem, and it is
even possible that they would accept that Laurent keeps his part until
XM produce a new one.

It's all I ask and would be very happy with this solution!! I can even wait 6 months with this kind of solution!!

Regards

Laurent
Old 01-13-2017, 04:02 AM   #19
cosmic
Mephisto

good luck "Laurant"

I hope you get this sorted out soon
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 04:05 AM   #20
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphis View Post
I wrote them, no answer as well. I tried FB page yesterday, so I'm waiting for the answer. I don't know if there is nobody checking emails or they just ignore it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparda View Post
I've written their FB page as wel. Read - No answer.
Over the holidays i think the office was closed and i know all the FB messages are answered by one person. It can happen that it takes some time.
GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote