Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Hot Toys

Old 07-27-2013, 10:19 AM   #21
chad mcneely
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

lol..twisted vrac. dig the statue. Like the dawn bust behind him better but you know..lady bits n all
chad mcneely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:54 AM   #22
alexeicrow
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

anyone knows when this is up for pre-order or due?
alexeicrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 12:16 PM   #23
alexeicrow
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I am sure this is gonna be sick
alexeicrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:02 PM   #24
N3RDGASM
A day without sunshine is like... night.

up for pre order
N3RDGASM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:40 PM   #25
Madame_Siryn
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

I ordered it since I absolutely love the FIRST Crow flick only and the comic book.

I don't care for the rest of the movies after the first one and the TV series.

I also ordered the Evil Superman as well. I don't collect a lot of HT figures and the only other HT figure I own is the other Superman. Anything that has a good resemblance to Christopher Reeve Superman will absolutely belong in my collection.
Madame_Siryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 05:01 PM   #26
Dan_Lebou
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Could have had a couple of guns, or the broken round window backdrop but that's about the only things I could think he's missing. I wish they hadn't gone with the full open mouth grin/laugh though.
Dan_Lebou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 12:14 PM   #27
J Storm
Birdman

I think its great but I gotta pass. I wish it had a second head with a different face. The grin face is ok but they should have had one without the grin.
J Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 03:20 PM   #28
CessnaDriver
Suicide Squad

Ordered and very happy to see Hot Toys stepping up to subjects more down the cult film road. My mind of course goes to other subjects, Clockwork Orange's Alex or Clint Eastwood as Man with No Name, Pulp Fiction Vincent and Jules or even "Driver" from Drive, and Evil Dead Ash is simply mandatory. I would freak over Blade Runner subjects.

I know the big popular stuff is going to dominate but one subject a year devoted down the cult film side of things is appreciated.

Glad to see the Robocop stuff. It's cult and still pretty popular to the masses.
CessnaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 03:30 PM   #29
Madame_Siryn
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CessnaDriver View Post
Ordered and very happy to see Hot Toys stepping up to subjects more down the cult film road. My mind of course goes to other subjects, Clockwork Orange's Alex or Clint Eastwood as Man with No Name, Pulp Fiction Vincent and Jules or even "Driver" from Drive, and Evil Dead Ash is simply mandatory. I would freak over Blade Runner subjects.

I know the big popular stuff is going to dominate but one subject a year devoted down the cult film side of things is appreciated.

Glad to see the Robocop stuff. It's cult and still pretty popular to the masses.
A Clockwork Orange is an amazing film! I would certainly love to have any Blade Runner figure. Is the Blade Runner license too expensive to pursue? I would absolutely love to have Roy Batty, Priscilla, Richard Deckard, and Rachael in her various outfits.
Madame_Siryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 10:29 PM   #30
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Lebou View Post
Could have had a couple of guns, or the broken round window backdrop but that's about the only things I could think he's missing. I wish they hadn't gone with the full open mouth grin/laugh though.
Don't have an issue with the missing guns, especially since would've been in bad taste to include them considering how Brandon Lee died.

The broken window backdrop wouldve been amazing. This really should've been a DX figure with various faceplates. Damn.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote