Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 03-25-2022, 08:26 PM   #11
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
Well except for the base as that?s too tall imo.

And I doubt they?ll gone all in on a 1/4 scale until they see the reaction to the series.
True. I should have clarified I would just like a 1/4 scale Moon Knight piece. I like the XM one but the pose is hard to display.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 10:11 PM   #12
Mister H
Gen 13

Just not feelin the show or the statue.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 11:26 AM   #13
marker2037
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

If the show is awesome, I could see myself picking this up. I definitely NEED a Moon Knight statue in my collection and I have yet to find one other than the original Bowen piece that really feels worthy and I sold that a decade ago.

I didn't like anything about the XM piece at all, so I'm hoping that Sideshow has a comic MK in the works in 1/4 scale or I'll possibly get this to mix in with the X-Men BDS line.
marker2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 11:52 AM   #14
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by marker2037 View Post
If the show is awesome, I could see myself picking this up. I definitely NEED a Moon Knight statue in my collection and I have yet to find one other than the original Bowen piece that really feels worthy and I sold that a decade ago.

I didn't like anything about the XM piece at all, so I'm hoping that Sideshow has a comic MK in the works in 1/4 scale or I'll possibly get this to mix in with the X-Men BDS line.
Would love to see a Finch inspired Moon Knight in 1/4 scale.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 04:42 PM   #15
Thegreywizard
The Spirit

I love Egypt and was unfamilar with the Moonknight character before getting into statues and seeing the XM piece every where.

While I liked that piece, I wasn't attached to the character in any way and didn't LOVE that piece.

Now this 1/10 looks awesome!

But I don't collect that size & hoping we get a 1/4 scale with the same suit, but more of an Egyptian themed base.

With a SCULPTED cape still!

I'm 100% in on that if I love the show.

I have IS 1/4 DD and really love the piece (even though it's not on display yet)

Most of my collection is 1/3 with only a few 1/4s. I hope to be able to add a 1/4 Moonknight at some point in the future.
Thegreywizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2022, 02:24 AM   #16
SickleClaw
Justice League

I really enjoy this statue as Moon Knight is one of my favorite heroes. I hope to get this piece when it comes out and I am looking forward to the inevitable Hot Toys as well!
SickleClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2022, 07:55 AM   #17
ENDO
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
Was Eternals really that bad. Outside of the alterations to some of the characters (of which about half of them were in the newer comic runs prior to the movie), what else?

I watched it when it became available on Disney+ and after all the remarks I had read, it was nowhere near as bad as a lot of individuals were making it out to be. But then again I was never into the Eternal comics growing up, as it was one of the few titles I completely bypassed.
Sheeple just repeating garbage they see posted because they think it makes them cool. That's why everytime anything Eternals is posted anywhere we have to put up with those repetitive dumb posts.
ENDO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 01:42 PM   #18
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDO View Post
Sheeple just repeating garbage they see posted because they think it makes them cool. That's why everytime anything Eternals is posted anywhere we have to put up with those repetitive dumb posts.
You do realize that alot of people saw this movie and can have their own opinion right? I did pay to see this movie (can show you my online stub) and have disney plus and watched it again and it IS terrible and very boring. That definitely doesn't make me a sheep thank you very much. Maybe learn to accept people have their own opinion and can think this movie is great. It's definitely bottom MCU in my rankings. Again, my opinion. I have friends who agree with me, and some who also enjoyed it. If you think that it's good then so be it. Again that's YOUR opinion you are entitled to. You won't see me attacking you because of it.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 03:43 PM   #19
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
You do realize that alot of people saw this movie and can have their own opinion right? I did pay to see this movie (can show you my online stub) and have disney plus and watched it again and it IS terrible and very boring. That definitely doesn't make me a sheep thank you very much. Maybe learn to accept people have their own opinion and can think this movie is great. It's definitely bottom MCU in my rankings. Again, my opinion. I have friends who agree with me, and some who also enjoyed it. If you think that it's good then so be it. Again that's YOUR opinion you are entitled to. You won't see me attacking you because of it.
I’m just thinking I must have a high tolerance for certain things, as I rarely ever find things boring. Terrible sometimes (like certain Netflix movies) but rarely ever boring.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 10:44 PM   #20
White Wolf
Fantastic Four

I wonder if people here didn't really like the series, surprised this thread isn't more popping since the show ended. But I dig this, though I wish the base was a tad more Egyptian inspired or maybe part of a statue of Konshu or something
White Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote