Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-24-2017, 06:28 AM   #31
Thegreywizard
The Spirit

Does anyone have a link to the 1:2 SS Joker?

This might not be the exact facial reproduction, but overall this statue looks amazing and this is it for the 4 piece SS lineup

I'm already in on Harley & Deadshot, another week or two and I should have my Joker pre-order in and just waiting on The Bat to be released to finish out the 4 cornerstones of SS
Thegreywizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 08:22 AM   #32
TruckerJoe
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Giving this alot of thougth.I have Harley on preorder,think
I need to get this.Doesn't look like it's selling out soon so
will wait awhile.
TruckerJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 09:36 AM   #33
ukshaun
Hercules

It appears that the Joker has begun to ship.
While i donot have this on order, it is always interesting to see how the production piece turned out compared to the prototype.

Photo's: Duane Fenner

The images Prime 1 released all those months ago looked super intense, the jacket appearing to be solid purple.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 12:48 AM   #34
Becrecca
Doh!

If anyone is interested in selling their EX portrait with pedestal send me a PM.
Becrecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 04:57 PM   #35
Thegreywizard
The Spirit

Prime 1 sold just a Harley & Joker EX head combo that came with the stands too. May want to look for one of those.

I don't use my EX for Joker, I prefer the smiling face, but I just don't know if I could break up the statue set and sell the EX. I don't even display it, it's still in the box lol
Thegreywizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 12:37 AM   #36
Becrecca
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreywizard View Post
Prime 1 sold just a Harley & Joker EX head combo that came with the stands too. May want to look for one of those.

I don't use my EX for Joker, I prefer the smiling face, but I just don't know if I could break up the statue set and sell the EX. I don't even display it, it's still in the box lol
I’m the same way though I’m always tempted to sell the extra portraits I never use to help cut into the cost of these pricey collectibles! With the pedestals I think these heads look great on display. I have Harley on display in a case with her three additional heads and Joker with his one additional portrait as I wasn’t able to get in on the EX so the asymmetry is bugging me! The EX on Joker would be my least favorite portrait as well but I still hope to pick one up. PM me if you change your mind. I’d consider a trade too if you happen to have the Frank Miller Batman? I have the EX statue and the bust and might part with one of those portraits...though it would hurt a little!
Becrecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2023, 02:24 PM   #37
ukshaun
Hercules

LOADING IMAGES: postimg.cc

Museum Masterline Suicide Squad The Joker EX Version
1:3 Scale Statue by Prime 1 Studio
No.082/500

This arrived a couple of days ago. I picked up this particular Joker to pair with Harley Quinn from the same line.
Prime 1 had the piece massively discounted.

In person, the statue is typical Prime 1 Studio quality. The purple coat looks very good in person. Of the 3 portraits supplied, i like the portrait pictured above most of all.

The gold purple shorts look like fabric. They are in fact sculpted.

I know some were not impressed by Leto's take on the Joker. Personally, i like Leto's Joker.

The lower part of the base design looks fine. The piece that attaches to the rear of the base, i am not so sold on the weapons concept. Plain grey might have looked better. Once i find a display location for the piece, i will probably leave the rear part of the base in the box
Old 11-29-2023, 03:33 PM   #38
Asgard
Deadman

Congratulations

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
I know some were not impressed by Leto's take on the Joker. Personally, i like Leto's Joker.
I really liked Leto's portrayal of the Joker
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2023, 03:56 PM   #39
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgard View Post
Congratulations

I really liked Leto's portrayal of the Joker
Apparently some/a lot of his footage failed to make it into the movie. Who knows?