Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 07-08-2020, 11:01 PM   #11
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

I have wooden cabinets from my old home that I moved into my new home. There are 2 in the dining space and 1 in the foyer. I'll eventually add another in the hall. I don't like the idea of having a dedicated room.
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 01:08 AM   #12
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnShinNoi View Post
I have wooden cabinets from my old home that I moved into my new home. There are 2 in the dining space and 1 in the foyer. I'll eventually add another in the hall. I don't like the idea of having a dedicated room.
I get you. I was thinking of putting the 1/4 scale Sideshow Keaton Batman and that 1:5 scale Thanos (whenever it comes out) on display where the tv is in the den. I always kind of make that a "worlds collide" area. I.E. movie poster, game poster, contemporary art, etc.

Thanks for sharing EnShinNoi!
wizardjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 09:24 PM   #13
Sonic Boom
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

I have a typical 4 bedroom, 2 bath home. I was in a 1 bedroom apartment before, but was not collecting then. I suppose I could put my statues anywhere. I keep all of my statues, guitars, and other hobby stuff confined to one room. Statue boxes in another room for now. No statues in the bedroom. I figure if I run out of room for statues in my hobby room, then I have too many statues lol.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 12:14 AM   #14
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
I have a typical 4 bedroom, 2 bath home. I was in a 1 bedroom apartment before, but was not collecting then. I suppose I could put my statues anywhere. I keep all of my statues, guitars, and other hobby stuff confined to one room. Statue boxes in another room for now. No statues in the bedroom. I figure if I run out of room for statues in my hobby room, then I have too many statues lol.
I am trimming the fat right now actually. I decided to maybe have two in my den area when I move in ( Keaton Batman, Doom PF, and New Thanos) Outside of that everything will be in a collection/computer room.
wizardjones is offline   Reply With Quote