Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 06-29-2017, 01:44 AM   #311
NEMISIS PRIME
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Location: Y'all crazy as hell paying 5k for doom on throne!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryTonge View Post
Patiently waiting......
Yep
NEMISIS PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 02:18 AM   #312
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Where's shocker, beetle and tiger shark plus the egg head metal head lady with the egg yolk eyes that hangs with these guys.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 12:31 PM   #313
supermetroid
Teen Titans

^Shocker is a must, the others aren't on my radar though.
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 12:29 AM   #314
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Where's shocker, beetle and tiger shark plus the egg head metal head lady with the egg yolk eyes that hangs with these guys.
Hobgoblin needs to be before all of those guys,
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 01:34 AM   #315
WolverineFan
I am da law!

I think shocker will look pretty cool if they do him. I'm still waiting on Scorpion. Haven't heard any news on him as of late, same with green goblin
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 08:40 AM   #316
risingstar
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
The person you are referring to is Moonstone aka Karla Sofen. Incidentally, XM already did a statue of Karla Sofen: The Ms Marvel statue. It's a delightful piece.
risingstar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 10:49 AM   #317
Khufu
Mephisto

I asked Bryan about Shocker in the Q&A thread, but the thought is Shocker isn't really popular enough to make sense financially. I've always thought of Shocker as a top-tier Spidey villain along with the Sinister Six, Morbius, etc... and with the character being in Homecoming this summer, maybe XM will change their minds. Add your vote for Shocker to the pinned XM discussion thread and maybe Bryan will see the interest!

Personally, I really want Shocker to complete my Spider-man rogues gallery. I mean they are making Rhino and I'd think Shocker and Rhino are the same level popularity wise (if Shocker is not more popular than Rhino).
Khufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 11:18 AM   #318
NEMISIS PRIME
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Location: Y'all crazy as hell paying 5k for doom on throne!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khufu View Post
I asked Bryan about Shocker in the Q&A thread, but the thought is Shocker isn't really popular enough to make sense financially. I've always thought of Shocker as a top-tier Spidey villain along with the Sinister Six, Morbius, etc... and with the character being in Homecoming this summer, maybe XM will change their minds. Add your vote for Shocker to the pinned XM discussion thread and maybe Bryan will see the interest!

Personally, I really want Shocker to complete my Spider-man rogues gallery. I mean they are making Rhino and I'd think Shocker and Rhino are the same level popularity wise (if Shocker is not more popular than Rhino).
Maybe we should make a shocker poll I'm pretty certain they can sell 500 of them I'd love one
NEMISIS PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 12:57 PM   #319
Doctor Doom
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Personally I am in complete agreement about Shocker… He definitely should be made!

While we're on the topic of requests… I had asked about Hobgoblin a few months ago and never heard… Does anyone have any information on whether XM will tackle this Badass who SERIOUSLY needs a place in this lineup? I mean come on there are many of us who think he is much more iconic then many of the statues that have been created for other villains
Doctor Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 02:45 PM   #320
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khufu View Post

I think Rhino is more popular than Shocker.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote