Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 03-10-2020, 08:32 AM   #261
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Now that it’s pretty much confirmed mortal kombat will not be made by PCs any more new line cancelled, 1/3 khan stolen by Ferrari man, Sonja render shown like 2 years ago do you guys think the prices will go up drastically on second market being it’s the only 1/4 in town for now? Even if p1 gets license your looking at minimum 10 years for whole cast to be in hand that company is so backed up.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 09:16 AM   #262
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Lots of other people have the license now and i think the MK line died a long time ago for PCS.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 05:10 PM   #263
Ranz
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

It was a mistake to make another new MK line when the MKX and Klassic line weren't finished ...Raiden 1:4 had just come out when this was announced....No sindel a character that hadn't been done and four scorpions ??
Ranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 07:26 PM   #264
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranz View Post
It was a mistake to make another new MK line when the MKX and Klassic line weren't finished ...Raiden 1:4 had just come out when this was announced....No sindel a character that hadn't been done and four scorpions ??
No lines will ever be "finished" or any closer to it.

Character recognition is #1. Everyone's favorites would have sold even less. Sure Sindel is cool but far less recognizable than Sub-Zero, Scorpion, and Raiden.
They went Raiden b/c the most popular 2 already had too many and to make up for what many saw as a sub-par Raiden.

This line was an attempt to make a dynamic "SF Ultra"-esque MK line and the sales were not there.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 08:06 PM   #265
MegatronG1
The X-Men

Have Sideshow ever completed their 1/6 and 1/4 Star Wars lines? Or Hot Toys, their movie lines, as far as secondary characters, some of which have been teased but unreleased? Yeah, PCS may have conditioned us to think that it was possible to complete a roster, but it never really happens, much less today.

I'm hopeful about Iron Studios having MK, because they've proven themselves to get 80s-90s nostalgia, so they should be Klassic and more budget and space friendly.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 06:30 PM   #266
craigcliff1
Zot

PCS asked if they took off the LU, they stated they couldn't get it to work in production
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote