Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 01-17-2018, 03:44 PM   #1301
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

I will need to pick this one up as I'm going to be getting Catwoman and Ivy.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 03:46 AM   #1302
Punisher_
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I will need to pick this one up as I'm going to be getting Catwoman and Ivy.
Same way man. I was thinking of getting one off eBay but I just dont know if that is a replica or if its legit. Also the ones that are selling them are going for the price of 2 Prime 1 statues. Ouch.

Their Batgirl and Poison Ivy really make me want to collect this line but I would need Batman in order to do that.
Punisher_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 11:07 AM   #1303
ComicJesus
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher_ View Post
Same way man. I was thinking of getting one off eBay but I just dont know if that is a replica or if its legit. Also the ones that are selling them are going for the price of 2 Prime 1 statues. Ouch.

Their Batgirl and Poison Ivy really make me want to collect this line but I would need Batman in order to do that.
You’re better off joining a Facebook group looking for this. EBay prices are ludicrous.
ComicJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 12:19 PM   #1304
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicJesus View Post
You’re better off joining a Facebook group looking for this. EBay prices are ludicrous.
I’m surprised there isn’t a more active marketplace for buying and selling here on the boards. I also collect Gold and Silver Age comics, and the CGC boards are easily the best place to buy and sell.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 01:48 PM   #1305
akumakiller
I am da law!

I'm going to part with mine soon, I'm based on the UK and am happy to send anywhere!
akumakiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 01:58 PM   #1306
ComicJesus
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
I’m surprised there isn’t a more active marketplace for buying and selling here on the boards. I also collect Gold and Silver Age comics, and the CGC boards are easily the best place to buy and sell.
Pretty much anywhere is better than EBay. Facebook groups are the best for statues. But yes, very little BSt on this board.
ComicJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 02:15 PM   #1307
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Because it's not much of a sellers market right now.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 02:29 PM   #1308
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by candyrocket786 View Post
Because it's not much of a sellers market right now.
I get your point, but people are still selling to make room for new statues. Why not sell in a commission-free environment to people we interact with on a daily basis rather than total strangers? For example, I’ve sold two statues in the last month on the freaks boards and they were both very positive transactions.

On the CGC boards, if I cheated someone on a deal, I’d be slammed on the boards. It’s a great motivator for everyone buying and selling to do so ethically. It creates an environment of trust where sellers can maximize their return and buyers get exactly what they paid for. Everybody wins.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 03:21 PM   #1309
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
I get your point, but people are still selling to make room for new statues. Why not sell in a commission-free environment to people we interact with on a daily basis rather than total strangers? For example, I’ve sold two statues in the last month on the freaks boards and they were both very positive transactions.

On the CGC boards, if I cheated someone on a deal, I’d be slammed on the boards. It’s a great motivator for everyone buying and selling to do so ethically. It creates an environment of trust where sellers can maximize their return and buyers get exactly what they paid for. Everybody wins.
I'm all for that, but unfortunately my fellow collector brothers & sisters would still take turns prison raping me with lowball pricing and shipping offers.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 08:49 PM   #1310
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

I just got this magnificent piece in today, and I'm absolutely blown away. It's huge, gorgeous, stylish, and superbly detailed. It's essentially 3+ Batman statues in one - Samurai Batman, normal Batman and Batman Beyond and each of these three versions offers many, many different switch out choices. I'm so very happy I picked this up to go with my upcoming Poison Ivy and Catwoman.

NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote