Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 01-11-2017, 04:13 PM   #51
outlikealight
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel54 View Post
Darrin, great posts, very well written and an excellent summary of what is going on. The onky thing I can add is that ARH could and can prevent the way that we as customers react and that is communication, communication and communication.

I happen to work in the service industry and what I've learned in all these years is that if you take your customers serious and explain what is going on your customers will accept most what is happening
This is a great post Marcel. What I placed in bold is me in a nutshell.
outlikealight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 05:59 PM   #52
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlikealight View Post
Your not irritating me at all. I do appreciate everyones posts on this topic - in my thread and the others that are ongoing.

You do bring up a point that I think many need to know. If you have issues with your purchase from ARH you are not getting a replacement or your money back. You can send it in for repairs or take a small credit. It took me months to communicate with them and finally send my Horse in. They did pay for the return shipping on that. At the time I was told repairs were running about 2-3 weeks. We are double that right now and closing in on two months.
I never had a problem with waiting for 2 years for the statue. I never messaged them once in that time period.

It does get me fired up when I watch the videos they are posting now and everyone in their shop is working on the new stuff. I know my horse is sitting in box somewhere in that mess. I didn't sign up up for custom work that will take months.

But anyway - I digress.
I am sure your Thread " First time ARH customer/ Last time ARH customer . Buyer beware! " should speed up things for you. You should be getting your horse in 2020. I hope ARH puts more time into making new videos and statues so I can watch and buy. Guys like you should be out of this ARH forum once your horse is back yeah? Or you planning to hang around here another 10 years like the other guy on this ARH section and warn the world about Arahom the thief and conman.
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 06:07 PM   #53
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch View Post
That didn't take long.
why are you here ? remind me again
Old 01-11-2017, 06:29 PM   #54
AndAlsoTheTrees
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
This sounds like a line taken directly from the Arahom school of business.
He probably never went to business school, that is the problem.
AndAlsoTheTrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 06:31 PM   #55
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Your not irritating me at all. I do appreciate everyones posts on this topic - in my thread and the others that are ongoing.

You do bring up a point that I think many need to know. If you have issues with your purchase from ARH you are not getting a replacement or your money back. You can send it in for repairs or take a small credit. It took me months to communicate with them and finally send my Horse in. They did pay for the return shipping on that. At the time I was told repairs were running about 2-3 weeks. We are double that right now and closing in on two months.

I never had a problem with waiting for 2 years for the statue. I never messaged them once in that time period.

It does get me fired up when I watch the videos they are posting now and everyone in their shop is working on the new stuff. I know my horse is sitting in box somewhere in that mess. I didn't sign up up for custom work that will take months.

But anyway - I digress.
You make a good point that I really can't compare my experience with custom work to a repair. I am fortunate that I can fix really minor things myself and if I want or need minor paint work done I have Shedman nearby so I have never sent anything back. If there is a credit I just take that.

Also I did not know you were given an expected time frame, I thought just an agreement that they would fix the paint.

RE the new stuff again I don't speak for them but I assume that is part of the balance I was talking about earlier. All of the Frazetta line stuff to send out is "dead money" in that the was received 2 years ago and has been spent on salaries, sculpts, etc as it lost money even then. So the shipping now has to come out of current cash flow. Again, not saying it is any customers responsibility, just likely reality.

I do believe 2 things for those who are waiting.

1. You will not receive a cash refund. No matter if there is a law saying you are entitled or not. In one of my old jobs I had to take people to small claims court all the time (which this would be) and it is really no problem getting a judgement but they don't really help you actually get the money.

2. You will receive your statue that you are owed. Either new or repaired whatever you are waiting for. I believe even if ARH went tits up Arahom would make good on all that is owed even if he had to get a job and paint and repair on his spare time.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 07:46 PM   #56
RaddTitan
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
I think if you don't have any real or original YouTube content to put up, you shouldn't be allowed to just blast at other people to fill you weekly time spot. Maybe I'm wrong, I do t know. Tell me about what you know, not about what you heard. These two are sloppy and weak and by the ones own admission have just goth the word through a few PMs that ARH has bad customer service.

More examples of people hopping on the anti-ARH bandwagon like it's the flavor of the month. People who in all likelihood don't own a single ARH piece nor would they own one.

I feel like a lot of people are targeting ARH because of the content of the statues. The nudity that most statues have really puts people up in arms. Why? I have no idea, but it does. Now people want to complain about anything and everything to discredit them.

It's like sharks tearing pieces of blubber off of a dying whale... sad.

Well if you watched the whole video (I know it went on a bit haha) you would see that we are not against ARH or we would not have included their Medusa into the best 1/4 female section.

Also we have reviewed their Thor in a very positive light along with the 1/3 Seduction piece (not yet posted).

It is not their products We have issue with (apart from the new Leonidas head), but;

1) The unprofessional posts by their reps. 1st about not being able to provide decent packaging. due to their low edition sizes. i have see customs of less than a 30 piece run come with great quality packaging and art boxes.

2) Another public post about numbers not matching on statues and certificates given

on both of the above it is more the content and tone of these posts that said this is how it is and that is it..

3) Being told and being sent screen shots from collectors who have been chasing fully paid pieces (including shipping) for months and not receiving the items. or even responses at times.

4) collectors receiving broken statues and asked to glue or paint them themselves

5) Collectors asking to send broken items back and having to pay the cost themselves. One collector paid shipping to themselves - back to arh - then again for the new piece to be sent out...

6) A collector did not receive an ex piece and again spent months or emails requesting the piece to be sent out

These are a few issues and due to these I would personally not buy from the company. I really do like the pieces they put out and I hope they review their processes and improve for the customers who are paying for a product promised to them.
RaddTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 01:53 AM   #57
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaddTitan View Post
Well if you watched the whole video (I know it went on a bit haha) you would see that we are not against ARH or we would not have included their Medusa into the best 1/4 female section.

Also we have reviewed their Thor in a very positive light along with the 1/3 Seduction piece (not yet posted).

It is not their products We have issue with (apart from the new Leonidas head), but;

1) The unprofessional posts by their reps. 1st about not being able to provide decent packaging. due to their low edition sizes. i have see customs of less than a 30 piece run come with great quality packaging and art boxes.

2) Another public post about numbers not matching on statues and certificates given

on both of the above it is more the content and tone of these posts that said this is how it is and that is it..

3) Being told and being sent screen shots from collectors who have been chasing fully paid pieces (including shipping) for months and not receiving the items. or even responses at times.

4) collectors receiving broken statues and asked to glue or paint them themselves

5) Collectors asking to send broken items back and having to pay the cost themselves. One collector paid shipping to themselves - back to arh - then again for the new piece to be sent out...

6) A collector did not receive an ex piece and again spent months or emails requesting the piece to be sent out

These are a few issues and due to these I would personally not buy from the company. I really do like the pieces they put out and I hope they review their processes and improve for the customers who are paying for a product promised to them.

You don't belong here newbie..go read a batman comic
Old 01-12-2017, 02:52 AM   #58
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
Come on Warlock, even you have pointed out that you can see your statue sitting around in their videos not being worked on. Have you done something that has prevented them from working on your project?
Actually yes. Though I am sworn to secrecy on the exact details... I got Arkhalla 2 and didn't like her because the breast cups were not removable. I made arrangements with someone to modify the statue for me. Things happened with them and they did not complete the job and passed it to someone else who totally botched it. I reached out to Arahom for help fixing things up and he agreed to help me. He didn't have to... and I thought it was pretty cool of him to offer. Now that's been months ago. I get it, it's a favor and he has had crap loads of stuff on his plate and everything is time sensitive so my "favor" has to wait. Still, it's frustrating to see it daily in the vids.

Anyway... I'm my case the fault is 95% me for f'ing the statue up and 5% Arahom for agreeing to take on a project he really didn't have time to do.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 03:45 AM   #59
RaddTitan
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post

You don't belong here newbie..go read a batman comic
Haha George you dick
RaddTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 03:54 AM   #60
cosmic
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
I am sure your Thread " First time ARH customer/ Last time ARH customer . Buyer beware! " should speed up things for you. You should be getting your horse in 2020. I hope ARH puts more time into making new videos and statues so I can watch and buy. Guys like you should be out of this ARH forum once your horse is back yeah? Or you planning to hang around here another 10 years like the other guy on this ARH section and warn the world about Arahom the thief and conman.

Great attitude, so a customer shouldnt complain about a problem because if he will, then Arahom will not solve his problem.
So now we should be scared to inform other collectors about a bad experience we had with one company, because Big Brother is watching you and you will get punished.

We live in 2017 and not in 1817 George and why you came back really? You said you are done with this forum
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote