Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 01-12-2018, 11:12 PM   #21
DrJ
Frackin!

Synzaic, have you ever ordered through P1? I’ve always preferred working through the source, especially since the statue in question in cheaper. Just afraid of what shipping may be.
DrJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 03:47 AM   #22
Synzaic
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Never ordered straight through them. Was only vouching for their customer service.

Ultimatelt i think the answer is simple....and im sure you guys already know this

If you are from from north america for equivilant distance away....ordering through prime1 directly will cost more money.

Sideshow will cost you $10 more, but thats nothing compaired to the shipping you save(and the import fees you will pay ordering directly through p1), you avoid all those fees if you live in the USA

Im not sure why people are upset at sideshow for charging $10 more. I mean really??? $10 as their markup AND cost of them shipping the damn thing (1/3 scale) to the USA is the BEST deal you will EVER get in thevstatue colecting world.

I cant believe i just defended sideshow...dont worry sideshow, i still hate you.

I would think you would only buy through P1 for sold out statues or sold out exclusives knowing you are paying more.

I wish there was a company in Canada who charged me $10 extra for statues (p1, xm) but only charged $50 to ship with bo import fees.....what a dream that would be.
Synzaic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 04:07 AM   #23
DrJ
Frackin!

Thank you so much for breaking all that down. I’ll probably go ahead and do my preorder with Sideshow, then.

That $10 will buy you the LEGO Batman Movie, or the entire Dark Knight Trilogy, or maybe a Hush comic book if you can find it. Lol
DrJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 11:23 PM   #24
silentwinter92
U talkin' to me?

When you break it down like that, you're completely right. There are official retailers where I come from, but they charge a markup of about 80usd per statue for the exclusives which probably stems from the 7% import fees they can't dodge.
silentwinter92 is offline   Reply With Quote