Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 04-11-2018, 03:45 AM   #1
JoeWorf
The Herculoids

Gentle Giant DC Super Powers Micro PVCs on Sale

I can't say if this is nationwide or not but at least one of of my local Walgreens (Northern Virginia) have the DC Super Powers Micro PVC statues on sale right now, including the Walgreens Exclusive Lex Luthor. They're regularly $3.99 but are on sale for 39 cents each!! No clearance tags in sight and have the regular prices on the pegs. I've only seen the first wave consisting of The Joker, Batman, Robin, Flash and Lex Luthor but they are pretty nice and well sculpted for the scale. They're replicas of the original Kenner collection figures and to be honest are truer to the originals than the larger Kotobukiya ARTFX statues of a short time ago. Batman and Robin even have fabric capes (albeit a bit cheaply done). They even have fake sculpted joints and if nothing else would make great additional display pieces alongside of the originals or Koto versions. Happy hunting.
JoeWorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 10:22 AM   #2
king_marvel
The Herculoids

These are at Walgreens? I haven't seen them at mine.
king_marvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 10:44 AM   #3
JoeWorf
The Herculoids

You just never know when dealing with retailers what, when or where stock will appear. I just came across my first Walgreens exclusive Marvel Legends "Human Torch" last week. I stumbled upon an old 2016 Walgreens exclusive Hasbro Black Series Star Wars "C-3PO" last night. Go figure?
JoeWorf is offline   Reply With Quote