Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Home Grown > Painter's Pit Stop

Old 02-12-2011, 11:03 AM   #11
skorpsta
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse321 View Post
I have 2 Iwata's and I hate them both.

To Badger's credit, there was nothing wrong with the airbrushes other than lousy treatment from me ... I even offered to pay for them to fix them, because I knew it wasn't their fault ... they still fixed them for free.
jesse that must of been a lucky day..they gave me the worst service..and i have worked in retail for 25 yeras..in cust service..and the customer should never be treated like i was..word!
skorpsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:40 AM   #12
Jesse321
Galactus

You're the first person that I've heard a bad thing from, because everyone at Wonderfest as nothing but great things to say about Badger's CS, and this was the first time I ever had to use it, and everything that everyone has said to me was absolutely 100% true. And like I said, nothing was even wrong with the brushes other than I let paint sit in them so long that they clogged and split the tips when I tried to remove the needles, so I just moved on to a new brush, because I had spares.

A lucky day would be if they fixed 1 because of a problem like that, but fixing 4 all with the same problem, I would call professionalism, and good customer service ... they wouldn't even let me pay the return postage.

And that's really weird, because Badger sells and sends it's needles out in tubing with foam backing, just like Iwata and Pashee. I know because I bought extra needles thinking I was going to need them.

In any case, I'm glad the Iwata works for you, but to me they're not worth the scrap metal they're made from.
Jesse321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:12 PM   #13
skorpsta
Ghost

Quote:
You're the first person that I've heard a bad thing from, because everyone at Wonderfest as nothing but great things to say about Badger's CS, and this was the first time I ever had to use it, and everything that everyone has said to me was absolutely 100% true. And like I said, nothing was even wrong with the brushes other than I let paint sit in them so long that they clogged and split the tips when I tried to remove the needles, so I just moved on to a new brush, because I had spares.

A lucky day would be if they fixed 1 because of a problem like that, but fixing 4 all with the same problem, I would call professionalism, and good customer service ... they wouldn't even let me pay the return postage.

And that's really weird, because Badger sells and sends it's needles out in tubing with foam backing, just like Iwata and Pashee. I know because I bought extra needles thinking I was going to need them.

In any case, I'm glad the Iwata works for you, but to me they're not worth the scrap metal they're made from.
badger co cust service wasnt even trying to help out...and they did not pack the needle well..they were not trying to help me at all...they pissed me off..and that airbrush went right were it belong in the garbage...but jesse glad it work for you
Old 02-15-2011, 11:06 AM   #14
Jesse321
Galactus

Tried out 2 of my brushes last night, and they both work like new!!
Old 02-15-2011, 11:18 AM   #15
skorpsta
Ghost

Quote:
Tried out 2 of my brushes last night, and they both work like new!!
thats great news jesse..who knows man..maybe they were having a bad day at bager that day when i called..im happy all worked out...happy painting
Old 02-16-2011, 05:54 AM   #16
thx217
Ultimates

Interesting, my Iwatas never give me any issues. I wouldn't be too thrilled about sending tools like airbrushes back and forth and with such a high rate either.
thx217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:28 AM   #17
Jesse321
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by thx217 View Post
I wouldn't be too thrilled about sending tools like airbrushes back and forth and with such a high rate either.
That's what insurance and sturdy packing is for.