Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 10-30-2015, 06:27 PM   #441
strife87
Spider-Ham

I'm going to assume you are joking because of the wait for it line at the end, otherwise I respectfully disagree.
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 06:29 PM   #442
Lorde Trooper
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by strife87 View Post
I'm going to assume you are joking with the wait for it line at the end
I'm pretty sure he was joking too. I don't want any trolls, to many over at the org.
Lorde Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 07:49 PM   #443
Thor57
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Great piece Jerry! Thanks to you and your crew! Looking forward to the rest of the MOTU!! Wish you could have all these pieces out within a year of initial PO's to get it to us faster. Man At Arms is next!!

That's a great pic man.

When you have them all in hand down the line, you plan on a massive display all scattered like that? Or good on one side and evil on the other?
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 08:26 PM   #444
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Thanks dude! I wish I could have a massive display all on one shelf like I have them on right now. But I don't think there's any cabinet with enough width and depth that would be able to contain all in one. Im going to try and squeeze in Sorceress behind, and in between Teela and He-Man. And Man At Arms in front, and to the left of Teela & Orko.

The other side Ill try to squeeze in Skeletor and Evil Lyn, if the bases aren't too close together. I gotta say I love the bases. Really great choices and pretty creative. Theres effort and creativity put into them. And I love that about this line. Keep it up Jerry & the PCS crew! Its looking like though, Ill have to have two separate shelves, one for the heroes and another for the villains, when the lines of MOTU & POP expand even further.
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 08:29 PM   #445
Thor57
Teen Titans

I'll end up building a custom shelve that is deep enough, but forms a triangle off the wall to put them all in a V. He-man and Skeletor as the anchors, and each hero and villain staggered behind them. Then on the wall above them, a massive MOTU print that has them all.

That's the dream at least!
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 08:45 PM   #446
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor57 View Post
I'll end up building a custom shelve that is deep enough, but forms a triangle off the wall to put them all in a V. He-man and Skeletor as the anchors, and each hero and villain staggered behind them. Then on the wall above them, a massive MOTU print that has them all.

That's the dream at least!
Sounds like one pricey dream, but I could totally picture it looking pretty rad. Thanks for the idea there. hahaha!! jk Seriously though, that would look awesome. If I have some spare bookoo bucks, and when Im done collecting statues, Ill look into putting together a display case worthy enough to display these with pride.

You should have your V display case, and put a big castle grayskull bust (Jerry, hint hint ) in the center of that triangle. That would really top off that display.
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 09:46 PM   #447
MOTU_Maniac
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorde Trooper View Post
Let's support the line and support each other. I consider myself a true motu fan but some fans here might only be able to pick and choose as I believe it comes down to money, for example I've collected the classics figures since 2008 and have everything except for some out of sub items and really have to pull back now and have if I want to keep collecting this statue line as I just can't afford everything but I'm no less a motu fan as the next guy.

Just because the guys here don't have every statue here for whatever reason doesn't mean I'm a more passionate motu fan then them.

Let's look at motu maniac for example, he has his own circumstances and still over the years bought multiple subs to help other fans that couldn't purchase one to support the line and each other. To me he is a true motu fan.
Just now saw this. Thank you for the kind words Lorde Trooper!! I really appreciate it my friend!!!

And I agree, your wallet and bank account don't determine how much of a MOTU fan you are. It simply determines how much money you have.

I know lots of great MOTU fans that can afford every figure and every statue, but I also know some equally great fans that can't afford either for various reasons. Fandom is determined by love and passion …not money.
MOTU_Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 06:14 AM   #448
Lorde Trooper
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
I know lots of great MOTU fans that can afford every figure and every statue, but I also know some equally great fans that can't afford either for various reasons. Fandom is determined by love and passion …not money.
Well said mate.
Lorde Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 08:43 PM   #449
lamecius
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Informations about international shipping ???
lamecius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 03:31 PM   #450
lamecius
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
We had to pause Trapjaw shipping to catch up on Akuma Busts and Mileena.

We will start Trapjaw shipping again on Monday.

Sorry for the delay !
Please my Trapjaw
lamecius is offline   Reply With Quote