Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Home Grown > Painter's Pit Stop

Old 04-25-2009, 08:37 PM   #1
Stiler
U talkin' to me?

Any painters that can go through ebay/cashback?

I am looking to have my Moonsinger resin kit built/painted (http://www.gremlins.com/newmanoid/moonsinger.html ), it's the authentic kit and has the base/moonsinger sign it comes with.

However I've been holding off a bit saving to have it painted (especially with the economy) and if someone can go through this and take payment via ebay/paypal it would help me a lot on saving some money in the long run (14% off right now).

So if there's any good painters out there that use ebay and could go through it like that for me please lmk how much you would want for it and everything.

Looking for a good quality painter, huge werewolf fan and waited a long time to get the kit (Even though I've never built one/can't paint ).

So just lmk if anyone can do this and any info on your work/examples of things you've done before. I don't care if it will take you a while or what, I am patient and can wait.
Stiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 10:16 PM   #2
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

its a beautiful kit....i got one last year and cant wait to paint mine...congrats!
boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:09 AM   #3
Tellmyre
Fantastic Four

Likewise I too have one prime and ready to paint now I just need to do it. It is perhaps one of the most beautiful kits out there and very heavy. Interesting thought to paint two at once. Unfortunately I don't quite understand your proposition with EBay and Paypal. PM me if you would.

Pete

"Reality is for those who can not handle fantasy."

http://s520.photobucket.com/albums/w324/Tellmyre/
Tellmyre is offline   Reply With Quote