Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-18-2017, 07:01 PM   #2041
Pugilation
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytiger View Post
Just send it back and get a full refund and then buy it again..
If CS end up getting back to me with no way forward that's what I'll end up doing. It seems so stupid though.
Pugilation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 04:18 PM   #2042
Pugilation
Doh!

Apparently they are now awaiting additional stock of the wolverine body part and will put me on a waiting list for a replacement, not sure how long but that is at least progress.

Here's hoping that the replacement isn't broken on arrival too!
Old 04-19-2017, 04:45 PM   #2043
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

Fingers crossed for you.
Bernie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 05:22 PM   #2044
tonytiger
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugilation View Post
Apparently they are now awaiting additional stock of the wolverine body part and will put me on a waiting list for a replacement, not sure how long but that is at least progress.

Here's hoping that the replacement isn't broken on arrival too!
I'm on that waiting list too..not to bring your hopes down but this will be my 3rd replacement body.First one was already broken and repaired and get this its the only one that came UN-broken..lol The 2nd one came broken..I told them they need to pack this way better this time.. They said, will do..we will see...I'm pulling for you as we all in this together..
tonytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 07:04 PM   #2045
Pugilation
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytiger View Post
I'm on that waiting list too..not to bring your hopes down but this will be my 3rd replacement body.First one was already broken and repaired and get this its the only one that came UN-broken..lol The 2nd one came broken..I told them they need to pack this way better this time.. They said, will do..we will see...I'm pulling for you as we all in this together..
damn that's rough, hope we get lucky!
Old 04-22-2017, 12:21 AM   #2046
gorocketcat
Sailor Moon

Mine showed up. No damage on Wolverine's shoulders, which is good. The teeth are HORRIBLE, but sadly I expected that. Luckily some custom heads are being made, so I'll swap those out.

An odd issue though is that my hulk has about 8-10 small (about 3-4 mm long) white lines over his chest, legs and biceps. Very odd. And there was a small hole drilled in the extra removable tree trunk piece, and it was covered with white resin dust. It all brushed off, but was super odd.

He's an ok piece. A handful of small nagging issues, most of the paint lines aren't clean. It definitely feels like the ES is huge on this one - and each piece didn't get the attention it deserved.
gorocketcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 10:27 AM   #2047
ComicJesus
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorocketcat View Post
Mine showed up. No damage on Wolverine's shoulders, which is good. The teeth are HORRIBLE, but sadly I expected that. Luckily some custom heads are being made, so I'll swap those out.

An odd issue though is that my hulk has about 8-10 small (about 3-4 mm long) white lines over his chest, legs and biceps. Very odd. And there was a small hole drilled in the extra removable tree trunk piece, and it was covered with white resin dust. It all brushed off, but was super odd.

He's an ok piece. A handful of small nagging issues, most of the paint lines aren't clean. It definitely feels like the ES is huge on this one - and each piece didn't get the attention it deserved.
Mine had those really small lines on close inspection I think they were paint bristles, which just rubbed off and underneath was totally fine.
ComicJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 10:52 AM   #2048
tonytiger
The X-Men

Mine has none of those issues just the pad being broken from shipping.Also my teeth are not as bad that some collectors have been posting either..Now if my new replacement body comes not broken this time, all is good.
tonytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 04:05 PM   #2049
Killer Instinct
Death is hereditary.

Anyone else have recent issues? I have this on PO and about to make my final payment but don't really wanna get a piece with issues.
Killer Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 04:14 PM   #2050
ComicJesus
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Instinct View Post
Anyone else have recent issues? I have this on PO and about to make my final payment but don't really wanna get a piece with issues.
I had 0 issues with mine. The Wolverine teeth weren't great but I think a lot of the teeth issues were overblown. I also had some paint bristles on Hulk that I just gently rubbed off with my finger. Then again, I'm not one of those people that goes around and LOOKS to try and find an issue. You can find imperfection with anything in life if you look close enough and try to find it.
ComicJesus is offline   Reply With Quote