Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 06-18-2016, 09:33 PM   #101
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wombat View Post
If ARH can't upgrade their website unless sales pick up we should all be extremely worried.
Agreed!
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 01:54 PM   #102
wolf-brother
Captain Marvel

I have 8 ARH statues and not one arrived broken so I can't say the foam is to blame for damage and there really is only a small amount of breakage that I have seen posted here and FB.The only issue with the foam for me was cleaning it up.

Now I can understand the frustration with the few people that had to pay to send back a broken statue especially the international buyers. It would definitely sting me to lose one to two hundred dollars when I did nothing wrong. I would hope some middle ground can be found there as I think that is the thing that upsets people most. Hopefully the T&C will change if ARH can become more profitable and able to absorb those costs.

I've seen first hand how hard Arahom works so I can understand his frustration with the recent comments about ARH on social media. It's apparent that he is passionate about his company and work as that most certainly showed up in his post.
wolf-brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 05:26 PM   #103
Rokdweller
Birdman

I love many of the statues ARH is releasing. I have invested heavily in the Frazetta line. The ARH pieces I like most have a huge footprint and will have substantial weight. If molded styrofoam is not an option, why not use the soft high density urethane foam? Many customs with very low ES use it with excellent results. I think most customers would be willing to pay extra for the peace of mind.
Rokdweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 02:57 AM   #104
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokdweller View Post
I love many of the statues ARH is releasing. I have invested heavily in the Frazetta line. The ARH pieces I like most have a huge footprint and will have substantial weight. If molded styrofoam is not an option, why not use the soft high density urethane foam? Many customs with very low ES use it with excellent results. I think most customers would be willing to pay extra for the peace of mind.
Nah no extra cost thanks! I will take the risk
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 05:18 AM   #105
Marcel54
Hellboy

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

To our customers and buyers:

Please direct your emails, questions and comments ONLY to ARH Studios customer service: arhstudios@hotmail.com

Alex (Payman Aflatooni) does NOT work or speak on behalf of ARH Studios customer service, and if you are emailing him expecting a reply to your email, you won't get any!

Alex is NOT an ARH Studios representative, and he does NOT speak for ARH Studios customer service or can confirm or deny any information about ARH Studios, our products, shipping updates, or anything else, so do not expect to have your questions answered by contacting him.

I have seen many of you contacting him expecting to have your questions answered, and then getting frustrated when no one gets back to you. Please don't do that!

Also do not message us through Facebook or any other social media because you won't get an answer either. The only way to contact our customer service is contacting ARH Studios through this email: arhstudios@hotmail.com or calling our office: (208) 899-4038 from Monday to Friday.

And finally, keep in mind that we have only ONE employee working customer service answering all emails and phone calls, so be patient. We will answer you if your message reaches us.

Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc.

Another message from ARH, this time about how to contact them.
Marcel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 06:45 AM   #106
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Alex has been gone a long time when Arahom fired him or something,because they were both contradicting each other all the time.Alex will say it will have this EX and Arahom will say no it won't.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 07:19 AM   #107
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel54 View Post
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

To our customers and buyers:

Please direct your emails, questions and comments ONLY to ARH Studios customer service: arhstudios@hotmail.com

Alex (Payman Aflatooni) does NOT work or speak on behalf of ARH Studios customer service, and if you are emailing him expecting a reply to your email, you won't get any!

Alex is NOT an ARH Studios representative, and he does NOT speak for ARH Studios customer service or can confirm or deny any information about ARH Studios, our products, shipping updates, or anything else, so do not expect to have your questions answered by contacting him.

I have seen many of you contacting him expecting to have your questions answered, and then getting frustrated when no one gets back to you. Please don't do that!

Also do not message us through Facebook or any other social media because you won't get an answer either. The only way to contact our customer service is contacting ARH Studios through this email: arhstudios@hotmail.com or calling our office: (208) 899-4038 from Monday to Friday.

And finally, keep in mind that we have only ONE employee working customer service answering all emails and phone calls, so be patient. We will answer you if your message reaches us.

Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc.
I think everyone already worked that out a long time ago..but it's good to see an official statement released..

Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 01:04 AM   #108
dreamactius
Sinister Six

Well, I thought they were in business together. Hopefully they parted on good terms.
dreamactius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 01:29 AM   #109
dao2
Cyclops

I'd imagine they still are, just he doesn't speak for ARH :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 04:32 AM   #110
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I wonder how many people still think I'm Alex!
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote