Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 06-10-2015, 12:25 AM   #1
Wombat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

ARH shipping updates

I hope this is OK to post (my first one).

Got this email today.

2014 Pre-Order Update
Dear Valued Customer,

This email is to inform you that all of our 2014 Collection is currently under production at our factory in China. There has been a small delay on the scheduled shipping due date. Some of the statues needed adjustments to ensure its highest quality which delayed the production.

At this point, we do not have a precise shipping date yet. According to our latest communication with our factory, we believe the statues will be ready for shipping by the end of Summer 2015.

We appreciate your understanding and patience with the process. All new statues currently in production will be packed in the highest quality of EPE black Styrofoam.

Below is a list of the statues currently in production at our factory in China:

Arhian: The Head Huntress
Queen of Vampires
Hercules
Tarzan Cry
Alexander the Great
Frazetta: Death Dealer 1
Frazetta: Huntress
Frazetta: Atlantis
Ares Golden Armor

In related news, all new statues will be packed in the highest quality of EPE black Styrofoam.

We also regret to inform you that due to low market response, we are not going to be producing the Shiflett Brother's Viking. Please contact us if you have an order for this item or if you have any other questions.

ARH Studios
Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 11:09 AM   #2
yeek
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

"In related news, all new statues will be packed in the highest quality of EPE black Styrofoam."

This is the best news...
yeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 06:14 PM   #3
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Its funny cause Diamond distributor has them as shipping January 2016.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 07:05 PM   #4
zxplee
Fantastic Four

There are alot of preorders from 2014 and 2015. Im sure distributors get theirs last.I know I would be a little irritated having paid in full ,Seeing stores selling death dealer before I got mine.
zxplee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 09:01 PM   #5
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

exactly what happened last year when people got theirs first from sideshow than the guys direct from ARH
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 01:37 AM   #6
Wombat

All last years orders are now near completion Arhian, Hercules, Queen of Vampire 2, Alexander the Great will be shipping by Oct to all paid customers. Frazetta statues, Huntress, Death Dealer I, Atlantis are now delayed due to factors beyond our control. We have ordered new higher density styro foam and this has caused some delays due to the fact we had to special order the new packing. We will update you soon.
Old 08-31-2015, 01:09 AM   #7
Wombat

From facebook in response to an update on shipping.

The new ones, Barbarian and Death Dealer 3 in six months after the Comic Con 2015. This is definitely something i'll personally make sure to happen. The ones we released last year are still in production phase at the factory in China, and seriously delayed. At this point we are doing all we can to speed up the completion of this production, but there are factors beyond our control. I just really hope I can count with all you guys understanding on this. Please email us for further info on this subject.
Old 09-17-2015, 04:09 PM   #8
Dark Shadow
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

That's a very promissing improvement.
Dark Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 09:29 PM   #9
Pilky
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

ARH needs to give ballpark dates for the Frazetta statues, specifically, for me, Death Dealer 1. What does seriously delayed equate to, as in time? Still in production, a year after being put up for sale, so how far off until delivery and getting them into customers hands?
Pilky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 11:01 PM   #10
dao2
Cyclops

yeah I'd like an updated eta on the death dealer as well, letting us know it's delayed is nice that we at least have something but an eta would be better
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote