Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 09-17-2015, 11:22 PM   #11
Remember Me?
Hellfire Club

This is really pushing my button to cancel this piece. All the promises have been thrown out the windows.....
Remember Me? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 11:15 AM   #12
grphyx1
Kingpin

It's kinda rough, when they are soliciting the statues they are everywhere, answering questions but then when stuff is delayed you get these vague updates. I only have one thing on order with ARH and maybe it's the last.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 10:02 PM   #13
Wombat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

They won't even tell us the edition size for DD1.
Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 09:29 AM   #14
Remember Me?
Hellfire Club

I sent ARH an email last night to cancel my PO for the Death Dealer.

1. I don't appreciate paying upfront and not knowing when I am going to get the product. I would appreciate an estimated date (Or at least give us the quarter of the year).

2. There is no set ES. Come on, even Sideshow does a better job telling us the ES after 3 months. It has been almost a year since NYCC PO.

3. After awhile, I am losing interest in the Death Dealer, and I don't want to deal with ARH anymore.

Let's see how fast they can get back to me regarding my refund.
Old 09-21-2015, 10:00 AM   #15
dao2
Cyclops

What even is their cancellation policy?
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 10:09 AM   #16
Remember Me?
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
What even is their cancellation policy?
I don't care about their cancellation policy as long as I get all my money back. I shouldn't be penalize for cancelling, because Death Dealer has been delayed a few times and no set shipping date. This has cause me a lot of unneccessary stress.
Old 09-21-2015, 10:26 AM   #17
grphyx1
Kingpin

I totally agree with you. it's dismissive and doesn't make you feel like a valued customer. I know as a small business you have so much to do but at the very least an email to your customers would be nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remember Me? View Post
I sent ARH an email last night to cancel my PO for the Death Dealer.

1. I don't appreciate paying upfront and not knowing when I am going to get the product. I would appreciate an estimated date (Or at least give us the quarter of the year).

2. There is no set ES. Come on, even Sideshow does a better job telling us the ES after 3 months. It has been almost a year since NYCC PO.

3. After awhile, I am losing interest in the Death Dealer, and I don't want to deal with ARH anymore.

Let's see how fast they can get back to me regarding my refund.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 10:48 AM   #18
Remember Me?
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
I totally agree with you. it's dismissive and doesn't make you feel like a valued customer. I know as a small business you have so much to do but at the very least an email to your customers would be nice.
And try to keep as much promise as possible. Right now, all promises have been thrown out the windows and no notices of what or when to expect. I don't think I want to deal or support a company like this. I am not a big fan of Sideshow, but at least they do a better job making their customers feel "Valued".
Old 09-21-2015, 02:02 PM   #19
IXEC
Hellboy

The same thing happened with Golden Athena, it took a year to get her....but it did come in, two month after the 2014 NYCC. Give it 3 more months, after NYCC 2015 and I'll bet you'll see DD.....

Hey....I ordered Alex the Great, EX. It's paid for and I want this, so I'll wait, it is what it is.......
IXEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 07:22 PM   #20
Dark Shadow
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

I had payed for my Arhian Head Huntress excl statue a long time ago and they never informed me about anything till last week I send a message when I asked my full money back and this is what they answered me.

My question:
Hi Arahom,

This is a quote of your last answer to me remember:

Hi Johnny,

Thank you for your last payment. This statue will be shipped in April of 2015. With the statue you will receive the first 3 issues of Arhian comic book as well as a poster. We appreciate your business and look forward to the release of this statue.

Thank you,
Dawna M.
ARH Studios Inc.

Now my question to you is,I want to cancel this statue because I've waited for so long and I have no interest anymore.

Can you transfer the money back on my bank account or my paypal account.

There answer:
Hi Johnny,

This is Spencer from ARH Studios. We are sorry that you are no longer interested in the Arhian statue. The biggest problem is that we have already spent the money you gave us to produce your Arhian statue. However, if you would like we would be more then willing to transfer the money you have put down to another statue you may be interested in. Please let me know if this is something that you would be interested in.

Spencer T.
ARH Studios Inc.
I wrote:
Hi Spencer,

I am not interested in another statue because I stopped collecting since my parents died 2 months ago.

Please transfer my money $ 112,50 x 4 = $450 back on my bank account or on my paypal account thank you ver much.

Kind Regards,
There answer:
I am sorry about your parents, but that has no relevance on this current situation. We can give you credit to another statue or ship the Arhian statue that you have ordered.

Spencer T.
ARH Studios Inc.
Again my question:
Hi,

Can you please give me an exact date when this Arhian Head Huntress Exclusive statue with 3 comic books will be arrive at my doorstep.
Arahom promised me I would received it back in April this year,It’s now half September and I didn’t received anything so far.

Regards.

There answer:
We will begin delivery of the Arhian statue once we return from Comic Con. You should have it by the end of October.

Spencer T.
ARH Studios Inc.

I'm not that happy anymore with the way they do bussiness anymore.
Same with there new website,Arahom promissed me more than a year ago to add a Buy/Sell/Trade section to the new forum but so far I ain't see nothing yet.
AFTER MORE THAN A YEAR THERE'S NO FORUM AT ALL ---------->>>> WHAT A SHAME!!!!!!!!!!

Conclusion: nothing but promisses and words but no actions at all.
Dark Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote