Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 06-15-2016, 12:55 AM   #21
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

with all due respect, zero sympathy from that long rant from arh.

It's not our problem, it's yours, don't put this on us. And your packaging should be compared against sideshow and other competitors.

If every other company can have quality foam like chronicle and even customs that have very low es, why can't arh. If you don't know how, go figure it out. Instead of ranting against customers, who has a legitimate complaint about the terrible packaging that's been used for years.

It's affecting your sales, instead of trying to fix it, you rant against your customers.
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 01:02 AM   #22
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remember Me? View Post
My first ARH statue was the "Green" Medusa, which I was so scared to put any pressure on the foam. ARH promised they will improve on the foam. Then I bought the Minotaur and Ares...guess what, it was the same foam. The "Foam walls" separating the components\parts were breaking apart. I had to use a stack of napkins to do the job. Even till this day, I am very afraid of taking those ARH statues out of the box. Each time I take them out of the boxes, those foams keep crumbling.
The latest statues had better foam though I believe, and not just the Arhian though that was the only molded one.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 02:55 AM   #23
cosmic
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
with all due respect, zero sympathy from that long rant from arh.

It's not our problem, it's yours, don't put this on us. And your packaging should be compared against sideshow and other competitors.

If every other company can have quality foam like chronicle and even customs that have very low es, why can't arh. If you don't know how, go figure it out. Instead of ranting against customers, who has a legitimate complaint about the terrible packaging that's been used for years.

It's affecting your sales, instead of trying to fix it, you rant against your customers.
Exactly!

His post in facebook (which he removed already) shows that this person has poor communication skills to talk to customers.

He blames and attacks customers (his buyers) for low sales, instead of blaming himself for wrong business decisions and poor customer support.

How does he expect to be successful with an attitude like this?

He should stop whining and try to do things right, listen to his customers, address the problems and stop producing stuff that no one needs.

The reason for low sales is that design and statues do not attract many people, who is Arhian for which he puts out 3-4 statues?

Seriously how can he expect to sell statues from a new comic series without establishing characters for a decent amount of time first?

Marketing basics...
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 05:20 AM   #24
Penoy
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
I can't wait to see how people twist this all around and make Arahom seem like some type of lunatic. This is why I post what I do and as frequently as I do it. The guy CARES about what he does and he takes it personal when people just slap him across the face for minor stuff.
Hi! I have been enjoying your ARH support against all odds for some time now.
Pardon me for saying but now would be a good time to stand up against all these non-ARHahom friendly opinions.
I would, but I have no experience interacting with anybody or anything ARH.
Good Luck!
Penoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 05:27 AM   #25
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReTardist View Post
You guys just have no idea how hard Arahom works. ARH is his company. It's everything he has. So to think he would purposely try to sell a cheap product is ridiculous. On the contrary, he does everything he can to make each statue the best that it can be. Various circumstances often make this a monumental challenge. One thing I can promise all of you, after working one on one with Arahom for a year and a half... I know how hard he works and how passionately he strives to do the best he can.
I always thought Arahom just did nothing.
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 05:32 AM   #26
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyTheHammer View Post
I posted a few days ago that I received my Ares Gold back without being repaired from ARH Studios. The staute had been fixed but just broke again during shipping. The reason I thought this was because it doesn't look like the paint was fixed where the nose of the armor had been broken. I initially sent ARH a couple of impolite e-mails about the breakage. (Nothing too crazy.) Despite this, I received a positive response from Arahom and they are going to be taking care of the statue for me.

My apologies for jumping to conclusions. Most of us know the pain and disappointment when receiving a broken statue, especially twice. No company is immune to breakages and I have yet to receive a perfect statue from any company. I was, and still am looking forward to Ares, Death Dealer, and Arhian.

I can only comment on my own experience and so far I have only received good customer service from ARH.
Are you the guy who posted on facebook complaining like a -----? Did you add your apologies to your facebook post too? or did you just bless us here at the statue forum?
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 06:55 AM   #27
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penoy View Post
Hi! I have been enjoying your ARH support against all odds for some time now.
Pardon me for saying but now would be a good time to stand up against all these non-ARHahom friendly opinions.
I would, but I have no experience interacting with anybody or anything ARH.
Good Luck!
Not to say that I am a genius.... Which I think I misspelled... But a praise comes to mind.

"I walked into a room and saw an idiot and a genius arguing... I didn't know who was who"

This whole thread, from the beginning, was going to spiral into a personal attack on Arahom. So I'm just going to bow out now. His statues speak for themselves and his vast majority of new and repeat customers speak even louder with dollars and cents. At the end of the day, everything else is just people talking.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 07:07 AM   #28
A R E S
The Spirit

I am a fan and collector of ARH Statues since the 1:4 Scale line started, but Arahom needs to hire someone who can communicate with his customers and convey the point without offending them. It is never a good idea to get to emotional and rubs even loyal customers the wrong way.

Regarding the styro it has already been said, that ARH has promised better styro since years and like the greek gods the years went bye without. If there are good reasons why something does not work out as intended, then they should be explained instead of letting built up the expectations.

Regarding sales. If the comic line has better sales, all power to them. I really like them, so it is no problem for me.

But the greek god and monsters line was what ARH sold at the beginning. The fans invested and it is never a good feeling seeing that it goes nowhere. If the line is abandoned because of low sales be honest about it, but don't make promises which cannot be kept. Hades was announced for the last year and is not ready this year. I think ARH could have known before that Hades won't be ready and don't announce them as a possibility for last year.
A R E S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 07:13 AM   #29
built2shred
Phoenix

I find it funny that people think SS packaging is high end....

Look as long as the statue is awesome, the art box can be plain white with nothing on it. All companies have breakage issues from shipping, based on photos and post even SS has quite a few, I know it's an issue with Gentle Giant also. The only company I know that has a pretty low breakage issue is XM and that's because their packing is really high end and it's part of the price you pay. I'm sure if ARH statues were selling for $900+ like XM's he could do high end packing also but then we would see all the same people complaining about prices.

If ARH only has a 10% breakage rate, then I would say he's on par with all the other statue companies out there. Don't forget the breakage rate also includes shipping companies dropping boxes or rough handling them during shipping...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 07:15 AM   #30
shakazulu
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

You guys won't see any grey premium foam with Arh or Sideshow unless you are paying Cinemaquette, ECC, XM, and Prime1 prices.
shakazulu is offline   Reply With Quote