Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 06-12-2023, 11:06 AM   #851
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighterheaven View Post
Well, at least if you end up selling the bust, it will make quite a lot of profit!
I'd be fine making a small profit after all the shipping eats it up.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 01:48 PM   #852
lighterheaven
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I guess it depends, I know a local seller here that made a LOT of profit selling the bust.

Selling it locally, with CoD or pick up system maybe?
lighterheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2023, 07:04 AM   #853
nike00
Doh!

Looking for buying this bust new or used in mint condition
please feel free to send me PM
nike00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2023, 02:49 PM   #854
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighterheaven View Post
I guess it depends, I know a local seller here that made a LOT of profit selling the bust.

Selling it locally, with CoD or pick up system maybe?
That'd be nice.

I'd take less if I felt confident and comfortable with the buyer.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 03:27 AM   #855
directdk
Doh!

First post here ... even though I joined in 2008!

I bought my first silicone bust earlier this year (preordered the Infinity Studio Daenerys). Prior to that, I've mostly collected garage kits and pre-painted statues from Japanese manga. Those were generally smaller scale figures. But now, my collection has expanded to 1/4 and 1/3 with Prime1, etc and after Daenerys... it has reached 1/1...

Back to the topic at hand, I've always admired the Infinity Studio Wonder Woman bust, but it never even crossed my mind that I would ever buy it (nor could I, as it sold out before I even had the chance to). Well I saw it in person last week and it completely exceeded my expectations. In certain pics/videos online, I wasn't quite sold on it. But after seeing it on person... I have to say I'm a believer. And with my IS Daenerys coming next year, I have already broken my silicone 1/1 bust bubble!

Anyways, this is a long and boring way to say... if anyone has one to sell, preferably new or used (displayed in a dust-protected case), then please PM me. I can provide ebay/FB references if need be, since (as I said up above), this is my first post here! Thank you =).
directdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 01:56 PM   #856
lighterheaven
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

You've made the right choice there.. this is the best Gadot WW 1:1 bust to date.
I hope you find one with the best deal!
lighterheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 06:57 AM   #857
nike00
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by directdk View Post
First post here ... even though I joined in 2008!

I bought my first silicone bust earlier this year (preordered the Infinity Studio Daenerys). Prior to that, I've mostly collected garage kits and pre-painted statues from Japanese manga. Those were generally smaller scale figures. But now, my collection has expanded to 1/4 and 1/3 with Prime1, etc and after Daenerys... it has reached 1/1...

Back to the topic at hand, I've always admired the Infinity Studio Wonder Woman bust, but it never even crossed my mind that I would ever buy it (nor could I, as it sold out before I even had the chance to). Well I saw it in person last week and it completely exceeded my expectations. In certain pics/videos online, I wasn't quite sold on it. But after seeing it on person... I have to say I'm a believer. And with my IS Daenerys coming next year, I have already broken my silicone 1/1 bust bubble!

Anyways, this is a long and boring way to say... if anyone has one to sell, preferably new or used (displayed in a dust-protected case), then please PM me. I can provide ebay/FB references if need be, since (as I said up above), this is my first post here! Thank you =).
Sent you a PM
nike00 is offline   Reply With Quote