Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 03-01-2012, 09:34 PM   #11
bigsilva77
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
call me old fashioned but if you hate to lose so much maybe you should get good at what you're trying to win instead of cheating.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
I'd have to agree with that. Where does the satisfaction come from? There's no sense of accomplishment.
I'm good wheather I use the remote or not for your guys info. A Winner is a Winner no matter how it's done playing live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatueHunter75 View Post
Ok guys my intentions were not to start a war here I just wanted to know some good companys that mod controllers since a good majority of the online population might not admite to it out of shame but they do use them from time to time. Believe me in gears you know when you've been downed by a modded controler.... Trust me!
No war here Bro, I guess being old fashion, just can't afford a modded remote is what their saying.
bigsilva77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:36 PM   #12
MrYac
Hercules

sadly your attitude is why online gaming is the sesspool it is, but i do apologise to statuehunter for the thread derail, you may all carry on
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:41 PM   #13
bigsilva77
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
sadly your attitude is why online gaming is the sesspool it is, but i do apologise to statuehunter for the thread derail, you may all carry on
Most people use modded remotes for easy chat, rapid fire, and easy sticky on Halo 3. Your still having to learn new tactics to improve your game play just like any game. The cheaters you guys are referring to are computer gamers who use a modded hardrive to increase more rapid firing and having control of the whole glitching of the game play, where they never lose. I do lose, and can't when them all. I just thought you guys should know.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:45 PM   #14
MrYac
Hercules

i always appreciate learning new things, and i do apologise for any personal attacks. i just hate the "well everybody else is doing it" attitude i often hear in regards to this sort of thing, i'll just end my involvement in this with it's not for me
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:49 PM   #15
bigsilva77

Quote:
i always appreciate learning new things, and i do apologise for any personal attacks. i just hate the "well everybody else is doing it" attitude i often hear in regards to this sort of thing, i'll just end my involvement in this with it's not for me
No apology needed friend: You were just speaking your mind as I was.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:23 PM   #16
Dark Knight66
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

I can't stand mod controllers its cheating plain and simple if you don't have the talent to win on you merits then it not meant to be.
Dark Knight66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:55 PM   #17
bigsilva77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight66 View Post
I can't stand mod controllers its cheating plain and simple if you don't have the talent to win on you merits then it not meant to be.
It's a game: Calm Down!!!

Talent and Merits?? Your a Joke!!!
Old 03-02-2012, 12:10 AM   #18
snappahead
Producer
Producer

Put those modded controllers down fellas. If I don't have to cheat, neither do you.
snappahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:16 AM   #19
Dark Knight66

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsilva77 View Post
It's a game: Calm Down!!!

Talent and Merits?? Your a Joke!!!
is it my fault you have no talent to play games
Old 03-02-2012, 12:29 AM   #20
Dark Knight66

Now dont think your just going to disrespect me if you hurt cause your using a mod controller that's not my fault I never called you name nor disrespected you.