Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 04-01-2015, 11:10 AM   #181
heykool69
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Yeah, love the episode.
heykool69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 01:35 PM   #182
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

This show has definitely gone above and beyond the 'monster of the week' formula that everyone expected it to be. Absolutely love this and Arrow right now (really wish Gotham wasn't a POS though)
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 07:56 PM   #183
protector2814
Phoenix

Have you guys seen this? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XE_jH2eQl4

WB Supes-Fight-Club.
protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 03:56 AM   #184
Spideristic
The Thunderbolts

DC Allegedly Using Spurious Logic to Screw Creators Out of Royalties and Credit
Keep on being greedy.

Pretty damn good episode this week and I wonder how Eddie's character is going to play out from now on.
Spideristic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 09:29 PM   #185
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Just watched the last episode. Doesn't Iris know anything about superheroes and secret identities? Everyone knows Clark didn't want Lois or Lana to know his identity. Batman kept his. It is just common knowledge. So why get all butt hurt cause Barry didn't let her know. She was his closest and most in danger if villains found out the two of them are friends.

Old 05-17-2015, 12:49 AM   #186
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Just watched the last episode. Doesn't Iris know anything about superheroes and secret identities? Everyone knows Clark didn't want Lois or Lana to know his identity. Batman kept his. It is just common knowledge. So why get all butt hurt cause Barry didn't let her know. She was his closest and most in danger if villains found out the two of them are friends.
Not to mention her/their father was the driving force behind the decision to keep it a secret.

Iris has been a little annoying since that episode that Eddie was brought into the fold. Not Felicity of Arrow season 3 nails on a chalkboard annoying but a detriment to the show nonetheless.
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 12:52 AM   #187
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureInvasion View Post
This show has definitely gone above and beyond the 'monster of the week' formula that everyone expected it to be. Absolutely love this and Arrow right now (really wish Gotham wasn't a POS though)
Yup, Gotham is terrible but astonishingly gets great ratings. The "Ogre" episodes were the best of the year and that is because they were an original as opposed to trying to wink at Batman's future. It boggles my mind that Gotham is going strong but yet Constantine is in purgatory.
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 11:29 AM   #188
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matches Malone View Post
Yup, Gotham is terrible but astonishingly gets great ratings. The "Ogre" episodes were the best of the year and that is because they were an original as opposed to trying to wink at Batman's future. It boggles my mind that Gotham is going strong but yet Constantine is in purgatory.
Gotham is popular with non-comic book readers, but seems to irritate the more hardcore comic book readers... Personally Gotham is one of my favorite shows right now, I love seeing what everyone was like when they were younger... I guess comic book readers had their own ideas which don't gel with what Gotham is showing thus the hate... (( shrug ))

As for Flash, it has gotten really good, I thought it was going to be more like Smallville but I'm glad I was wrong.... Now Arrow on the other hand started out strong for me but seems to be getting a bit cheesy with everyone becoming hero's on the show.. And felicity is becoming REALLY annoying the last several episodes...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 11:41 AM   #189
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
Gotham is popular with non-comic book readers, but seems to irritate the more hardcore comic book readers... Personally Gotham is one of my favorite shows right now, I love seeing what everyone was like when they were younger... I guess comic book readers had their own ideas which don't gel with what Gotham is showing thus the hate... (( shrug ))

As for Flash, it has gotten really good, I thought it was going to be more like Smallville but I'm glad I was wrong.... Now Arrow on the other hand started out strong for me but seems to be getting a bit cheesy with everyone becoming hero's on the show.. And felicity is becoming REALLY annoying the last several episodes...
Old 05-19-2015, 03:05 AM   #190
abarron
Batman

Loving the show and its better than i thought it would be.
Can't wait for the finale
abarron is offline   Reply With Quote