Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 12-06-2015, 03:19 PM   #41
bforce
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper245 View Post
I am using Apple gear (iPhone, iPad, and Mac) using Safari and Firefox and I can't get the new site to load on any of my devices. I have cleared browser history and cache on all browsers with no effect. I either get a security certificate error or cannot open page because cannot establish secure connection to server error. I noticed the new site address listed on Chronicle's Facebook page is now a secure site (https) whereas the old site was non secure (http). I don't have any problems at all loading other secure sites (email, banking, etc.) on any of my Apple devices and never have so I don't think it's an issue on my end. Anyone else having trouble loading the new site on Apple devices?
All Apple gear here and same browsers etc. as well - but have no problems. Didn't need to clear caches etc. The site took a little while to fully download - but then again it is a new site. Maybe your ISPs caches haven't caught up yet (?) - which can happen from time to time.
bforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 04:07 PM   #42
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by bforce View Post
All Apple gear here and same browsers etc. as well - but have no problems. Didn't need to clear caches etc. The site took a little while to fully download - but then again it is a new site. Maybe your ISPs caches haven't caught up yet (?) - which can happen from time to time.
I think you are on to something. As a test I turned off wireless on my phone and on cellular data the new site successfully loads. If I turn wireless back on, I get the same error I mentioned earlier so it definitely looks like it's my ISP. I am not sure how long it will take them to update their caches but I'll give it a few days before I try again on wireless. Thanks for the tip.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 01:04 PM   #43
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Well as of last night, I can now successfully load the new site on all of my devices.

Paul, the new site looks great! I really like the new graphic backgrounds on the product pics and the over all flow of the site from menus to page layout works really well. A very polished and professional looking site.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 01:37 PM   #44
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

It may have taken a few days to get fully implemented. I know that if you live overseas it was going to take up to five days to get changed over.

Paul
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote