Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 10-04-2017, 07:22 AM   #691
Agoniste
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan7713 View Post
When this came up when was the expected time of delivery? I'm trying to get my NRD back and I ordered this back May 8, 2015.

Pcs is telling me that the expected delivery date is now and there still within there 90 day limit.

Pcs is changing all there expected delivery dates to benefit them like a bunch of crooks.
Yes they are cheating me with this aswell.. original eta for 1:3 scale reptile was 2nd quarter of 2017.. as of Oct it has been more than 90 days after that period..but wait..they have a new website which basically null and voids everything before..plus they update their eta dates..how shady is this..I'm gonna fight this..it's just ridiculous practices
Agoniste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 08:28 AM   #692
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agoniste View Post
Yes they are cheating me with this aswell.. original eta for 1:3 scale reptile was 2nd quarter of 2017.. as of Oct it has been more than 90 days after that period..but wait..they have a new website which basically null and voids everything before..plus they update their eta dates..how shady is this..I'm gonna fight this..it's just ridiculous practices
Only bright side of this is this won't be happening again. With this new policy I don't think pcs can afford to do this 2 year crap any more. We will be getting our pieces within reasonable delays.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 08:48 AM   #693
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
They never had the refund policy in place for the original dates so they aren't voiding anything.

Like Ryu says below going forward they have the policy in effect and dates in place so they need to hit them or they will be giving refunds no questions asked.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 10:29 AM   #694
Conan7713
Kindly Asked To Leave

That is a load of crap. It's still the same company not a new company. If they have that policy set in place now they should honor that to preorders previously since they know they are wrong.

Win or lose I will never preorder or for that matter probably buy from PCS again. These guys are crooks
Conan7713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 11:15 AM   #695
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
They never had the refund policy in place for the original dates so they aren't voiding anything.

Like Ryu says below going forward they have the policy in effect and dates in place so they need to hit them or they will be giving refunds no questions asked.
No they state they "may" refund the NRD.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 12:09 PM   #696
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
No they state they "may" refund the NRD.
edit:

sh*it thanks for clearing this up

from PCS WEBSITE

"NRDs may be refunded upon cancellation if the product arrival date goes beyond 90 days of the currently posted estimated arrival date located on the product page of each item."

well i have no hope now there goes my joy in starting to PO again.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 12:16 PM   #697
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Non-Refundable Deposit (NRD)

All of the items we sell on a pre-order (PO) basis require a non-refundable deposit (NRD) to be able to reserve your order for an item while it is in the process of production.

The NRD amount is displayed on the product page of the item you are purchasing. NRDs are usually 20% to 30% of the item’s price.
If you disagree with the terms of this agreement, then you may cancel your order without penalty if it is within 7 days of placing it. We will only accept such cancellations by emailing customerservice@pcstoy.com within 7 days of your order being placed. All emails regarding cancellations that are time stamped beyond 7 days will have any NRD payments held.
NRDs cannot be transferred to a different product or used as payment on any other order.
Once an item is canceled and NRD is held, that item cannot be reinstated on an order unless a new NRD is paid for.
NRDs may be refunded upon cancellation if the product arrival date goes beyond 90 days of the currently posted estimated arrival date located on the product page of each item.
I think at this point if they do have a product that goes beyond that 90 days and they say "nah" to a refund after all thats happened....i'd be very very surprised.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 01:43 PM   #698
Agoniste
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
I think at this point if they do have a product that goes beyond that 90 days and they say "nah" to a refund after all thats happened....i'd be very very surprised.
They still refuse to refund me to this day
Agoniste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 01:54 PM   #699
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
They still refuse to refund me to this day
No he means if they refuse to refund the NRD after 90 days from the new delivery dates listed on the website.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 02:23 PM   #700
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I think this company has gone to the dark side. I was super excited about PCS but I don't see myself ordering from them again. No matter the piece.
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote