Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 05-28-2016, 08:30 PM   #111
Inkedsushi
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finisher View Post
Dont think a "Gal Gadot" WW will sell well. No matter how good or pimped they do it. There is a small hard fan base of course. But I bet most WW-fans wont get a statue, which is not even close to the "real" WW we all know.
I will be purchasing this day one. Pictures never give a piece full justice, as everyone knows this. The one pic I saw of her full frontal face shot was pretty damn spot on. The rest of the pics were so different. I think fixing the hair(taking the tuck out from the front) will make a huge difference, which I could do myself. Hopefully, they add a little eyeliner under the bottom of the eye which will help imo. Saying that this is not even close is RIDICULOUS.
Inkedsushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 11:47 PM   #112
Wah
Shadowhawk

i'm buying this as well. love it!
Wah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 12:51 AM   #113
Inkedsushi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wah View Post
i'm buying this as well. love it!
Great to hear someone else on these 1/2 scales! Wah, are you getting superman and batman as well? I purchased superman. I think I'm out for trinity. Definitely going for TDK Joker if it ever comes out...
Old 05-29-2016, 01:39 AM   #114
Comicbookguy
Hercules

All they need to sell is 1000 just like the movie superman and the heavily hated afleck bats. Both seems to be doing well and will be gone soon. So ww with this kind of likeness will sell 1000. It looks very close to her. Some comparison picks are old pics from her modeling time. For this movie she had to put on weight to play ww. So the cheeks looks close enough. I'm planning to get her as well. Unless I run out of space and money. Also can't wait for the tv supergirl. If prime 1 can do this likeness for females. I cannot wait to see supergirl
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 05:44 PM   #115
Wah
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkedsushi View Post
Great to hear someone else on these 1/2 scales! Wah, are you getting superman and batman as well? I purchased superman. I think I'm out for trinity. Definitely going for TDK Joker if it ever comes out...
yeah i'm in for the whole trinity. shhh , dont tell my wife, lol.
Old 05-29-2016, 06:52 PM   #116
Inkedsushi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wah View Post
yeah i'm in for the whole trinity. shhh , dont tell my wife, lol.
Nice! That will be an awesome display for sure. Good luck with the wife lol!
Old 06-29-2016, 12:22 PM   #117
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Am I the only one that wishes her hair was sculpted?
FastballSpecial is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 03:59 PM   #118
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
All they need to sell is 1000 just like the movie superman and the heavily hated afleck bats. Both seems to be doing well and will be gone soon. So ww with this kind of likeness will sell 1000. It looks very close to her. Some comparison picks are old pics from her modeling time. For this movie she had to put on weight to play ww. So the cheeks looks close enough. I'm planning to get her as well. Unless I run out of space and money. Also can't wait for the tv supergirl. If prime 1 can do this likeness for females. I cannot wait to see supergirl
I'm still patiently waiting for any news on Ms.Benoist Supergirl. Looking at the BVS line, I have a higher confidence the Prime 1 can execute a decent likeness.
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 05:07 PM   #119
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi_don View Post
I'm still patiently waiting for any news on Ms.Benoist Supergirl. Looking at the BVS line, I have a higher confidence the Prime 1 can execute a decent likeness.
Oh yeah, didn't think they could do a likeness like this ww. I'm still amazed how far the likeness has come in a year or two. I'm confident now supergirl tv series will be very spot on. If so I may buy her since I love that show.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 10:50 PM   #120
Wah
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi_don View Post
yeah, i totally forgot about that. can you imagine what prime1 can do with that? can't wait.