Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 12-15-2017, 12:52 AM   #1011
Xenomrph
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Just got the XM She Hulk for a pretty sweet deal courtesy of eBay ($380 shipped) and she's pretty great! I like the attention to the smaller details like magnets and padding all over the place, some of the thinner bits like gun barrels being made out of softer materials so they're less prone to snapping off, and the sculpt and paintwork are really great. I also really wasn't expecting it to come with an art print based on the statue (or was it the other way around?), now I've got another print I'll need to get framed to display with a statue. :P

Right now I've got her displayed with the retro John Byrne style head (although the modern look is great, too) and the "come get some" left arm.
Xenomrph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 03:46 PM   #1012
lucifixion
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenomrph View Post
Just got the XM She Hulk for a pretty sweet deal courtesy of eBay ($380 shipped) and she's pretty great! I like the attention to the smaller details like magnets and padding all over the place, some of the thinner bits like gun barrels being made out of softer materials so they're less prone to snapping off, and the sculpt and paintwork are really great. I also really wasn't expecting it to come with an art print based on the statue (or was it the other way around?), now I've got another print I'll need to get framed to display with a statue. :P

Right now I've got her displayed with the retro John Byrne style head (although the modern look is great, too) and the "come get some" left arm.
Congrats! I like her. Amazing? Maybe not, but a fine statue, especially with that portrait.
lucifixion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 11:35 AM   #1013
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios Europe News

Quote:
"Dear Collectors and Friends,

we wish you a nice third Sunday in Advent with your family and friends. The final days until christmas are here and Santa Claus is ready to bring you your christmas gift. Waiting under the christmas tree together with Rudolph the red nosed rentier, ho ho ho. Our first christmas special ends at Wednesday the 20th December and every order from a statue "In Stock" until then includes the shipping cost. Santa Claus christmas sack is open for pieces like XM Ultimate Swordsman, XM Electro, XM Iron Man Classic and more. One could be your christmas gift this year. You can find our current XM Studios Premium Collectibles statues "In Stock" on our homepage www.xm-studios.shop under "XM Studios Now".

You find a complete list in this news with all links you needed. If you have a question please write it in the comments. You can also contact us under: Office@merchandise-szepan.de. Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~

Statues In Stock with free shipping:

XM Iron Man Classic 1/4 Statue
XM Iron Fist 1/4 Statue
XM Black Panther 1/4 Statue
XM Electro 1/4 Statue
XM Kingpin 1/4 Statue
XM Namor 1/4 Statue
XM Daredevil 1/4 Statue
XM Witchblade 1/4 Statue
XM Vulture 1/4 Statue
XM Ultimate Swordsman 1/4 Statue
XM Dr Strange 1/4 Statue
XM Sandman 1/4 Statue
XM Mysterio 1/4 Statue
XM Kraven 1/4 Statue
XM Medusa 1/4 Statue
XM She Hulk 1/4 Statue

XM Thor 1/4 Bust
XM Rhino 1/4 Bust

HX Hawkeye 1/6 Statue
HX Black Widow 1/6 Statue
HX Thor 1/6 Statue
HX Loki 1/6 Statue

~~~~~~~~~

Shop Links:

XM Studios Now - In Stock (English)

XM Studios Now - Auf Lager (German)

~~~~~~~~~

You can find more information about PreOrder, In Stock and how to buy on our homepage www.xm-studios.shop in the FAQs under both links.

XM Studios - FAQ (English)

XM Studios - FAQ (German)

~~~~~~~~~

We wish you a nice third Advent!

Best Regards
GHeroes."
GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 03:46 PM   #1014
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios Europe News

Quote:
"Dear Collectors and Friends,

Santa Claus is working hard the last days and Rudolph found one more christmas gift. Maybe she will steal you other gifts, but we can add the XM Black Cat 1/4 Statue for our christmas special. Santa Claus canĀ“t wait to pack her up, ho ho ho. The final days for the christmas special are here and it ends at Wednesday the 20th December and every order from a statue "In Stock" until then includes the shipping cost. She could be your christmas gift for 2017. You can find our current XM Studios Premium Collectibles statues "In Stock" on our homepage www.xm-studios.shop under "XM Studios Now".

You find all links you needed in this news. If you have a question please write it in the comments. You can also contact us under: Office@merchandise-szepan.de. Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~

XM Black Cat 1/4 Statue : Christmas Special - English

XM Black Cat 1/4 Statue : Christmas Special - German

~~~~~~~~~

Shop Links:

XM Studios Now - In Stock (English)

XM Studios Now - Auf Lager (German)

~~~~~~~~~

You can find more information about PreOrder, In Stock and how to buy on our homepage www.xm-studios.shop in the FAQs under both links.

XM Studios - FAQ (English)

XM Studios - FAQ (German)

~~~~~~~~~

We wish you nice days before christmas!

Best Regards
GHeroes."
GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 06:00 AM   #1015
ukshaun
Hercules

One Day away from our XMas Private Party! Here's a sneak 'puzzle' peek at special previews and POs for tomorrow. Many of you will see first-time revealed images and the chance to PO before everyone else. Can you guess what they are? The most number of correct guesses gets a reward; sitting on Santa Seng's lap and telling him your Xmas wishes! - XM Studios

ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 06:05 AM   #1016
ukshaun
Hercules

Gambit
Scarlet Witch
Cyclops
Iceman
Mystique
Brown Wolverine
Magik
Bumblebee
Old 12-22-2017, 06:07 AM   #1017
ukshaun
Hercules

Can't wait to see XM's take on Scarlet Witch
Old 12-22-2017, 07:44 AM   #1018
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Gambit
Scarlet Witch
Cyclops
Iceman
Mystique
Brown Wolverine
Magik
Bumblebee
..oh man ..what am i gonna do...so much XM pieces already on PO.. it will be awesome to see those pieces !!
Vince_be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 07:51 AM   #1019
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince_be View Post
..oh man ..what am i gonna do...so much XM pieces already on PO.. it will be awesome to see those pieces !!
I find it expensive enough buying a 1/4 Sideshow PF. Unless XM smash something out the ballpark that i really really really want, then i can't do it. Given the price on XM 1/4, you can buy Prime 1 1/3 scale.

I have to admit. The XM Poison Ivy 1/4 looks excellent. Batgirl also looks rather neat.
Old 12-22-2017, 09:37 AM   #1020
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
One Day away from our XMas Private Party! Here's a sneak 'puzzle' peek at special previews and POs for tomorrow. Many of you will see first-time revealed images and the chance to PO before everyone else. Can you guess what they are? The most number of correct guesses gets a reward; sitting on Santa Seng's lap and telling him your Xmas wishes! - XM Studios

Quote:
Gambit
Scarlet Witch
Cyclops
Iceman
Mystique
Brown Wolverine
Magik
Bumblebee
Beautiful!

Can't wait to see these statues revealed. Bring it!
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote