The Vanishing (1993), 6/10
nameivom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 02:12 PM   #25153
Vracula
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
John Wick 2. 6/10
U hated the first one , why would u watch the second one u Blasphemer? Why do u hate Keanu Reeves? Why do u hate great action? Why do u hate dogs? Why do u hate us?
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 02:23 PM   #25154
Vracula
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by protector2814 View Post
John Wick 3 - 9/10

The best so far, as far as I'm concerned. Violence as art & I've never seen better. The dogs in the film are Belgian Malinois which is the breed I have had for my last 2 dogs. I love them & to see them perform so magnificently in this movie, just blew me away. My appreciation for Wick started as a slow burn, but as I've re-watched the 1st 2 several times now & have now seen the 3rd, I'm very impressed with modern action film making. As long as the Director & Keanu stay w/ this series .... I'm In!
They sound like a lot of hard work and needing good leadership my only concern is people wanting to adopt this beautiful breed and not know what they are getting themselves into which was apparently the dog trainers concern too.
Old 05-25-2019, 02:25 PM   #25155
nearmint
Phoenix

Brightburn 6.5/10

The movie that asks the question, what if Lex Luthor was right all along?
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 02:29 PM   #25156
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vracula View Post
They sound like a lot of hard work and needing good leadership my only concern is people wanting to adopt this beautiful breed and not know what they are getting themselves into which was apparently the dog trainers concern too.
Similar thing happened with Game of Thrones fans adopting dogs before doing their research. Sadly it led to a huge spike in surrendered and abandoned huskies, husky mixes and similar breeds.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 04:45 PM   #25157
joefixit2
Baron Zemo

The Biggest Little Farm 8/10 cool documentary
joefixit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 05:19 PM   #25158
protector2814
Phoenix

Quote:
Well, both have been a lot of hard work. I work from home and have been able to devote hours daily to the training & exercizing of both Mals I've owned. They are extremely "high-energy" dogs & I've worked tirelessly with them over the 17 years I've had a Mal in my life. My 1st Mal, Bela was just an amazing girl. I was introduced to the breed by an Officer who had one as his K-9 partner. After talkingw/ him & doing my research, I knew what I was in for. By the time I picked up our 2nd, Gyda, I was more than ready. They are a tremendously demanding breed & will destroy your home if not stimulated & exercized regularly w/ running, walking, task challenges, etc... Never would I own a Malinois unless I had lots of time to spend w/ both the dog & trainer (You'll need to work w/ a great trainer when the dog's young). I don't even go to vacation w/ my family in the summer. I stay home with my girl. This all being said, both my Mals have been the best dogs I've ever owned & both have been great family dogs, burglar alarms, & protectors of my children.

protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 06:11 PM   #25159
Vracula
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by protector2814 View Post
Well, both have been a lot of hard work. I work from home and have been able to devote hours daily to the training & exercizing of both Mals I've owned. They are extremely "high-energy" dogs & I've worked tirelessly with them over the 17 years I've had a Mal in my life. My 1st Mal, Bela was just an amazing girl. I was introduced to the breed by an Officer who had one as his K-9 partner. After talkingw/ him & doing my research, I knew what I was in for. By the time I picked up our 2nd, Gyda, I was more than ready. They are a tremendously demanding breed & will destroy your home if not stimulated & exercized regularly w/ running, walking, task challenges, etc... Never would I own a Malinois unless I had lots of time to spend w/ both the dog & trainer (You'll need to work w/ a great trainer when the dog's young). I don't even go to vacation w/ my family in the summer. I stay home with my girl. This all being said, both my Mals have been the best dogs I've ever owned & both have been great family dogs, burglar alarms, & protectors of my children.

Totally agree , I have two Rottweillers and we spent a lot of time with them but they don't even have half the energy levels of Mals from what I hear.

Halle Berry apparently spent a lot of time with them including training and went home and trained her Labradoodles to be attack dogs lol.
Old 05-25-2019, 07:18 PM   #25160
protector2814
Phoenix

Quote:
Totally agree , I have two Rottweillers and we spent a lot of time with them but they don't even have half the energy levels of Mals from what I hear.

Hally Berry apparently spent a lot of time with them including training and went home and trained her Labradoodles to be attack dogs lol.

6 months.
protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote