Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 03-06-2014, 11:33 PM   #441
built2shred
Phoenix

You guys watch the story scene after the credits end? It was pretty cool IMO..

*************** SPOILER ALERT ***************** SPOILER ALERT ****************** SPOILER ALERT ***************

I was thinking more about the endings now that I finished the game and it's sunk it a bit, I think Bioware could of came up with something more creative then your character dissolving into a AI that takes over the reapers, or dissolving and creating a synthesis were everyone becomes hybrid synthetics/organics or dissolving and destroying the reapers...

It should of just had two endings based on decisions you made over all 3 games.

1) You make it to the end with Anderson and after activating the machine you both sit down like they showed and die from your wounds, then the next scene would be everyone at your memorial with your crew telling humorous stories of things you did through out the 3 games... with it ending showing a big ass statue in your honor, along with statues of everyone else who died from the trilogy.

2) In this ending you make it alive but barely after activating the machine to kill the reapers, the next scenes would be of you at a ceremony being promoted and then have it show clips every 10 years or so into the future, showing that you become married then having kids and then the grand kids, etc...etc...

I think people would of been more receptive to endings like that..
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 12:19 AM   #442
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

^^^
Not a bad idea.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 12:23 AM   #443
MrYac
Hercules

I've said from the beginning Shep probably should've died. I would've been fine with the citadel ending you and Anderson sitting there staring out into space just as the reaper weapon fires off (provided you collected enough resources and all that jazz) and you both get incinerated knowing that you kicked the crap out of the reapers, or that you failed and the universe is doomed to repeat what you couldn't end. good ending you get a nice prologue about how all the things you accomplished changed the course of history (Geneophage, Geth, Rakni etc...) or bad ending possibly seeing a new species discover the beacon like Shep does in part 1 , it could be the record Liara made about your actions and hoping they can get it right
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 03:24 AM   #444
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
as much as I love the series I have no interest in investing another couple hundred hours into completing it all again on a new system
I would. Mass Effect is my favorite video game series of all time. Just an incredible story.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 10:33 AM   #445
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
as much as I love the series I have no interest in investing another couple hundred hours into completing it all again on a new system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
Feel the same way.
ditto. A great series (if not the best on the last gen) but there will be too many new things to play to invest 100 hours into this series again.
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote