Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches

Old 01-06-2016, 02:23 PM   #1
Mr. Machismo
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Problems with Jorge Molina?

Hey all,

Curious if anyone has had any issues or experiences with Jorge Molina?

I have a large group commission in queue with him for 9 months now. Numerous times I've been promised sketches but have received nothing. It's now gotten to the point where my e-mails for the past few months have been ignored. (Public posts like this are a last-ditch effort for me.)

And don't get me wrong, I'm happy to wait and am on a few lists that have been well over a year or two, it's the non-communication that irks me. All I'm asking for is a new ETA, as the others have not been met.
Mr. Machismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 02:58 PM   #2
carlito1978
Hellfire Club

I had wonderful experiences with Jorge.

He may not have responded to all of my emails but the way he ran the process with me was 1/2 upfront and the remainder upon completion. Once he actually started my piece he was good with posting progress pics on social media and sharing with me.

My understanding is that he is busy with published work so this year he only offered to me to do at show commissions.

His at home work is absolutely killer and I am gladly waiting for his workload to clean up so I can get another.

He is attending a few wizard shows - maybe you can set it up for pickup at any of those.
carlito1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 03:01 PM   #3
Wah
Shadowhawk

well, i actually emailed Jorge like 4 or so months ago to ask if he was taking home commissions and he told me at the time he wasn't and he was only doing them at shows.my only experience with him has been through a few emails, which has all been very pleasant, but again, never got on a list. would really like one from him, so i really hope he finishes what he promised you.
Wah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 03:17 PM   #4
Mr. Machismo
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Thanks for the input, Carlito and Wah.

Coincidentally – I just heard back from him after posting this!

He apologized for the delay. Looks like Marvel hasn't given him any breaks, so he is unable to provide an ETA.
Mr. Machismo is offline   Reply With Quote