Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Leave it to the Professionals Please > Bobby C

Old 09-19-2008, 12:01 PM   #11
patman
What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?

wow!
patman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:56 PM   #12
chromesamurai
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

That looks awesome! What else needs be done?
chromesamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:59 PM   #13
yongkykun
A day without sunshine is like... night.

WOW!!! AMAZING! Is this going to be a full body figure or just a bust?
yongkykun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:16 PM   #14
Ozz
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongkykun View Post
WOW!!! AMAZING! Is this going to be a full body figure or just a bust?
It's going to be a full-size figure.
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:56 PM   #15
Ozz
Frackin!

At the end it will feature:
  • FX Silicone Face
  • FX Make-Up
  • Medical Grade Prostethic Eyes
  • Real Human Hair (dyed in correct color & style Janice Alexander's (The Dark Knight Hair Department) team used on Heath Ledger for the movie)
  • Full Size Body sculpted in a Specific Movie Pose (6'1" - Accurate to Heath Ledger's Body Specs.)
  • Movie Accurate Clothing
  • ..Magic Pencil
Right now Bob is working on the face and I'm working to locate the exact brand clothing used in the movie with help of some production guys that actually worked on the movie. I already located some parts of the costume (exact size, exact brand) - and now working on the rest. We try to nail it as close as possible.

Just to give you an idea..The English Clothing Company Turnbull & Asser (who dresses up the UK Royal Family, James Bond and many more) made the ties that costume department used on Heath Ledger. It was a limited run of only 50 ties made worldwide including the ones worn by Heath Ledger in the movie..Out of that run of 50 Turnbull & Asses Joker ties, we secured the last 5 pieces for our Joker project.

We also have couple of screen used costumes worn by Heath Ledger himself in his earlier movies (The Patriot, 10 Things I hate About You, Lords of the Dogtown, Casanova etc) - so those will guide us a lot to while tailor our Joker costume parts to fit perfectly on him.

If eveything goes well, we have plans for two exciting Joker "moments" during October / November , so stay tuned
Old 09-19-2008, 02:12 PM   #16
k-9
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

ozz,your joker project will be an amzing full size museum replica based on research you and others have done....

congrats on getting the project started!!!
k-9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:15 PM   #17
Ozz
Frackin!

It's nothing without Bob's amazing sculpture buddy. Face sculpt is really what ties the project together.
Old 09-19-2008, 02:16 PM   #18
Max Shreck
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Max Shreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:11 PM   #19
Trilogy
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozz View Post
At the end it will feature:
  • FX Silicone Face
  • FX Make-Up
  • Medical Grade Prostethic Eyes
  • Real Human Hair (dyed in correct color & style Janice Alexander's (The Dark Knight Hair Department) team used on Heath Ledger for the movie)
  • Full Size Body sculpted in a Specific Movie Pose (6'1" - Accurate to Heath Ledger's Body Specs.)
  • Movie Accurate Clothing
  • ..Magic Pencil
Right now Bob is working on the face and I'm working to locate the exact brand clothing used in the movie with help of some production guys that actually worked on the movie. I already located some parts of the costume (exact size, exact brand) - and now working on the rest. We try to nail it as close as possible.

Just to give you an idea..The English Clothing Company Turnbull & Asser (who dresses up the UK Royal Family, James Bond and many more) made the ties that costume department used on Heath Ledger. It was a limited run of only 50 ties made worldwide including the ones worn by Heath Ledger in the movie..Out of that run of 50 Turnbull & Asses Joker ties, we secured the last 5 pieces for our Joker project.

We also have couple of screen used costumes worn by Heath Ledger himself in his earlier movies (The Patriot, 10 Things I hate About You, Lords of the Dogtown, Casanova etc) - so those will guide us a lot to while tailor our Joker costume parts to fit perfectly on him.

If eveything goes well, we have plans for two exciting Joker "moments" during October / November , so stay tuned
Wow, this is going to be one phenomenal museum quality life size figure.
Trilogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:18 PM   #20
DSET
The Secret Six

amazing
DSET is offline   Reply With Quote