Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > What If?

View Poll Results: Archangel vs Hawkman
Hawkman 8 29.63%
Archangel 19 70.37%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-16-2011, 11:20 AM   #21
Reme Lebeau
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
Adamantium Member

I'm sorry that all of you that chose Hawkman are letting your fanboy dedication cloud your judgement. Apocalypse turned Angel into death; the living embodiment of a killer. You probably haven't been following X-men the last couple of years, but Warren has become that killer once again. He would take Hawkman out within a minute and then take out his legions within hours. He'd then go to Hawkman's planet and conquer it in days and build a better society within months with warriors that have actual talents at winning battles that go beyond flapping their wings and trying to scare their opponents with paper mache masks. 'Nuff said!
Reme Lebeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 11:39 AM   #22
lord odin
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

A pissed off flying razor blade against a duck leaves Hawkman crying fowl.
lord odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 12:51 AM   #23
Teague
Iron Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar View Post
Hawkman has led several armies into several wars, many of which were off-world and against deadlier foes than Archangel. At the end of the day, how many death defying battle experiences has Archangel actually had? A handful? Most of which he lost anyway? This schmo grew up being more interested in how he parted his overly coifed hair than on anything noble.

I don't care how much attitude and tipped wings they give this guy, he'll never amount to anything noteworthy in the Marvel Universe. IMO, Archangel is still a whining crybaby mutant like most of the others in the X-Men or Evil Brotherhood. Thank goodness they have each other to play victim with.

Hawkman in 2 -TKO
I have to agree with this.
Teague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 12:54 AM   #24
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

I think Hawkman.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 03:35 AM   #25
twoferflinchin
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

If We're talking the Apocalypse-altered Warren, Hawkman lasts about as long as it took to type this.
twoferflinchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 08:17 PM   #26
Justin
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar View Post
Hawkman has led several armies into several wars, many of which were off-world and against deadlier foes than Archangel. At the end of the day, how many death defying battle experiences has Archangel actually had? A handful? Most of which he lost anyway? This schmo grew up being more interested in how he parted his overly coifed hair than on anything noble.

I don't care how much attitude and tipped wings they give this guy, he'll never amount to anything noteworthy in the Marvel Universe. IMO, Archangel is still a whining crybaby mutant like most of the others in the X-Men or Evil Brotherhood. Thank goodness they have each other to play victim with.

Hawkman in 2 -TKO
But this isn't an army v army, it's one on one.

How does anyone beat a person who is faster, stronger, can attack from a far greater range and willing to kill at least as much if not more than you? Short answer, you don't.

Your allowing your irrational hatred of all things X-Men cloud your logic on this one.
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote