Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 07-20-2017, 11:55 PM   #2351
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
Hi erick/amloprinzi,

do you know the turn around time for damage replacement, i sent the email to sales@prototypezstudio.com and miguel@prototypezstudios.com 4 days ago but still haven't received a response.

my 1/4 ryu's hand was broken on the damaged torso, and the clean torso has glue came out of his headband

Going to open the evil ryu this weekend, bit worried now.
Hum, I am bit preocupied now, seems that a lof of people have been having issues related to the transportation. I tought the box was really well protected. More, when it comes to flaws on the paint app is it not a QC issue?

Anyways, I paid the invoice and I hope comes nice to Germany
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 03:40 AM   #2352
amloprinzi
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Hi erick/amloprinzi,

do you know the turn around time for damage replacement, i sent the email to sales@prototypezstudio.com and miguel@prototypezstudios.com 4 days ago but still haven't received a response.

my 1/4 ryu's hand was broken on the damaged torso, and the clean torso has glue came out of his headband

Sorry to see this, remember this only about a 4 man company at the moment. Please be patient as the invoices for shipping are still being shipped out as well. Keep contacting the emails I sent. Also here are some more. Both glenns and Erick's.
sales@prototypezstudio.com
miguel@prototypezstudios.com

gylaya64@yahoo.com
ericksosa@mac.com

I have sent Erick your pictures of the damage as well. Keep emailing daily if you have to get through to someone. They go through tons of emails. They might have overlooked yours, so send another until you hear back.
amloprinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 09:24 PM   #2353
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VindictvePotato View Post
Thanks for the awesome pics. I agree. Akuma should have his sweat sweating sweat on the shirtless version. It would look sick.
Ok done!
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 09:26 PM   #2354
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
Hum, I am bit preocupied now, seems that a lof of people have been having issues related to the transportation. I tought the box was really well protected. More, when it comes to flaws on the paint app is it not a QC issue?

Anyways, I paid the invoice and I hope comes nice to Germany
Not an issuse it is not a lot of people, we have had 4-5 issues so far.
You have to take into account that these thinGS happen and are beyond our control, however we are doing everything in our power to replace them all without any issues. We are opening eahc box to make sure they are ok and protected.

Last edited by ZKULPTOR; 07-21-2017 at 09:30 PM.
Old 07-21-2017, 09:27 PM   #2355
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
I dropped mine on tile floor head first it wasn't a long drop from hands to floor but glad to report nothing damaged. Sound when he dropped was heartache. i was surely expecting bandanna and belt to break. I think I just got lucky I don't care how solid a statue is and which company Gravity is a b$tch.

someone posted pics of broken player 1 delivery guys must of really man handled that box. going forward with Akuma I think it's best to post fragile sticker on top and all sides of box in my experience that seems to really send the message to delivery guys. HANDLE WITH CARE. Then again I've seen them toss packages on trucks and to each other right in front of customers in the back room while people waiting in line at post office.
A friend of mine works for USPS as a regional manager.. trust me he says these guys don't care and will even kick things just to get them back inot the truck or conveyer belt.
Old 07-21-2017, 09:29 PM   #2356
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Hi erick/amloprinzi,

Again as I have said before, we are doing the best we can to get this turned around fast, please be aware we are just a 4 man operation.
We will get to you soon I promise

Last edited by ZKULPTOR; 07-21-2017 at 09:35 PM.
Old 07-21-2017, 09:32 PM   #2357
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by amloprinzi View Post
Sorry to see this, remember this only about a 4 man company at the moment. Please be patient as the invoices for shipping are still being shipped out as well. Keep contacting the emails I sent. Also here are some more. Both glenns and Erick's.
sales@prototypezstudio.com
miguel@prototypezstudios.com

gylaya64@yahoo.com
ericksosa@mac.com

I have sent Erick your pictures of the damage as well. Keep emailing daily if you have to get through to someone. They go through tons of emails. They might have overlooked yours, so send another until you hear back.
Please guys don't email me specifically and always CC everyone else.
I am just here to help Glenn and the crew with answering basic questions, anything order related should be addressed to Glenn and Miguel , but feel free to CC me I will make sure to remind them.
Old 07-21-2017, 09:33 PM   #2358
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Hi erick/amloprinzi,

That seems to be a very small amount of glue, there's always human error involde apologies, however as we told you we will replace it.
No worries please
Old 07-21-2017, 09:35 PM   #2359
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temek View Post
Do we have the option to have our Ryu shipped with "signature required" ? I heard that a lot of people got their Ryu's without signature required. I would pay more for that option to ensure I get my statue.
We are only doing signature required now in order to avoid any lost packages.
Old 07-21-2017, 09:36 PM   #2360
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
When Eric gets to Sagat I hope he gives him a missing teeth as the ex too match Ryu black eye.
Oh yeah Sagat is not getting away clean I tell ya!