Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 08-16-2015, 12:06 PM   #1
foots
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

1:4 Filmation Hordak

Quote:
Expect to see the full reveal for New York Comic Con October 8th !
foots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 12:48 PM   #2
Timothy
The Spirit

I am still not a fan of the filmation style statutes, but this looks good so far. I am just surprised it took this long to get a Hordak statue.
Timothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 12:49 PM   #3
SuperJ300
Zot

Awesome news, this line must be going strong!
SuperJ300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 01:19 PM   #4
RadicalThrasher
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Really like the concept. Hope he gets a few switch outs. And I would think Imp is a must for the EX.
RadicalThrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 01:23 PM   #5
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

And it said it was the first in the line of She-ra statues so bring on She-ra!!!
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 01:53 PM   #6
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraFan View Post
And it said it was the first in the line of She-ra statues so bring on She-ra!!!
OMG!!!! my dream of a she-ra and hordak is coming true. Jerry thank you 1 billion times for even considering this line. Great choice to do hordak and please she ra next to keep the line moving. I love MOTU and pop filmation. Ex would be cool to have an imp. This is so bought already. Wow... Have not heard such great news for a while. So glad I kept my filmation he man and Teela. This made my day! Thanks again jerry for keeping the filmation fans happy! she would be so cool to have razz and broom as ex. Or that weird rainbow squirrel at the end credits.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 02:16 PM   #7
foots

I think the concept looks great. He looks amazing and the base is really cool. Great job Emiliano! The EX for this will be a must have.

I assume Evil Lyn will go up for preorder before this. The fact that we'll have two new Filmation full reveals by October 8th has me really excited!! I think we can safely assume that the She-Ra being sculpted is for this line as well. Good times!
Old 08-16-2015, 02:34 PM   #8
RadicalThrasher
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
OMG!!!! my dream of a she-ra and hordak is coming true. Jerry thank you 1 billion times for even considering this line. Great choice to do hordak and please she ra next to keep the line moving. I love MOTU and pop filmation. Ex would be cool to have an imp. This is so bought already. Wow... Have not heard such great news for a while. So glad I kept my filmation he man and Teela. This made my day! Thanks again jerry for keeping the filmation fans happy! she would be so cool to have razz and broom as ex. Or that weird rainbow squirrel at the end credits.

Damn comicguy, had to double take to make sure it was you who posted this. I actually agree with most of it.
RadicalThrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 02:42 PM   #9
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadicalThrasher View Post

Damn comicguy, had to double take to make sure it was you who posted this. I actually agree with most of it.
Come on bro, a hordak and she-ra filmation to go with the MOTU line just in disbelief and so happy now! How can jerry keep this info from us for so long. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by foots View Post
I think the concept looks great. He looks amazing and the base is really cool. Great job Emiliano! The EX for this will be a must have.

I assume Evil Lyn will go up for preorder before this. The fact that we'll have two new Filmation full reveals by October 8th has me really excited!! I think we can safely assume that the She-Ra being sculpted is for this line as well. Good times!
What is the ex for hordak? We don't know yet right? I hope the scale will be the same as the motu line unlike the SF and MK classics line. Those the MK was bigger than the SF statues when side by side. I want my she ra next to my he man.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 03:01 PM   #10
foots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
What is the ex for hordak? We don't know yet right? I hope the scale will be the same as the motu line unlike the SF and MK classics line. Those the MK was bigger than the SF statues when side by side. I want my she ra next to my he man.
You are correct. We don't know yet, but there are so many cool possibilities (switch out arms and head and the possibility of Imp) that I have a hard time believing it won't be a must have.

They should be in scale.