Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 07-25-2017, 08:30 AM   #1
archery
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Switching customers from Regular to EX editions & Waitlisting

Looking through the in stock items on the new website it seems a number of previously sold out exclusive versions are available (due to cancellations I assume).

Since PCS does not have a waitlist, it would be a nice gesture from PCS to offer these exclusive versions to customers who bought the regular editions after missing out on the exclusives. Especially those who paid in full.

Red Ant is this something that can be offered if an email request is put in? Where there is a price variation between Regular and EX you can invoice customers for the difference.

Longer term, I'd like to see PCS implement a waitlist on the new site.

archery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 09:16 AM   #2
kansas
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I've actually tried to convert an EX for a Regular and it was a no-go.
So I had to give up my deposit. Bunch of them up on the site now too.

Skimmed through their updated fine print,
Not sure if this'll affect your request as a full payment customer:

"NRDs cannot be transferred to a different product or used as payment on any other order."
kansas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 09:41 AM   #3
qz33
Doctor Doom

The lesson in all this is to not settle.

I see items I couldn't get replaced that arrived broken to me but I see it as my fault for compromising.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 10:01 AM   #4
Adon

I tried this before to switch to an EX they didn't accept.
Adon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 10:30 AM   #5
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
The lesson in all this is to not settle.

I see items I couldn't get replaced that arrived broken to me but I see it as my fault for compromising.
I'm very disappointed to see this happen to a customer. If broken and item is available they should offer replacement to customers not put it down the road as warehouse gems but then again I dont have the whole story maybe pcs only allowed to sell and replace certain numbers within the run.

All I can say is while I don't have whole story if they ever offer shin akuma 1/3 with non cracking kanji s#it is going to hit the fan with alot of people.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 10:57 AM   #6
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
I'm very disappointed to see this happen to a customer. If broken and item is available they should offer replacement to customers not put it down the road as warehouse gems but then again I dont have the whole story maybe pcs only allowed to sell and replace certain numbers within the run.

All I can say is while I don't have whole story if they ever offer shin akuma 1/3 with non cracking kanji s#it is going to hit the fan with alot of people.
It's a winding road with picky collectors. They can't pay to ship stuff back and forth from one customer that finds it unacceptable to another that will accept it. They offer a full refund or a discount.
The guarantee is your happiness OR your money back. It would be spoiled thinking on my part to believe PCS owes me happiness if I refuse the refund.
I'm not due something simply because I'm a paying customer. I'm only due either what I want or my money back and I don't have the only say in that decision.

I see it as a consequence of my choice.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 11:00 AM   #7
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

I asked if my Cammy Pink EX could be switched to a regular Green EX and they said it couldn't be done.

But i have see a guy with a Regular MKX Subzero get upgraded to a EX version.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 01:21 PM   #8
archery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adon View Post
I tried this before to switch to an EX they didn't accept.
Did you request this after the new site was launched and the item you wanted to transfer to was confirmed to be in stock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kansas View Post
Skimmed through their updated fine print,
Not sure if this'll affect your request as a full payment customer:

"NRDs cannot be transferred to a different product or used as payment on any other order."
Maybe it's not considered an NRD as customers still want the product (or a variation of it).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
I asked if my Cammy Pink EX could be switched to a regular Green EX and they said it couldn't be done.

But i have see a guy with a Regular MKX Subzero get upgraded to a EX version.
I think if the item is fully paid requesting a transfer from Reg to EX or EX to EX shouldn't be too much hassle. For those with deposits or on payment plans it's probably more difficult to keep track of.

I just don't want to go through the hassle of cancelling the regular, losing the NRD, waiting for the refund, then ordering again. Meanwhile a new customer can waltz in and buy that same EX with a deposit.

archery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 01:25 PM   #9
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

I figure they don't want to deal with the complications of converting orders, and not winning any new sales. Clearing the warehouse may be their top priority, but it would go a long way to make a few customers happy, and more likely to buy more.
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 01:31 PM   #10
Isaiasrosas212
Hellboy

Tried switching full paid mech to payment plan, was a no go as well.
Isaiasrosas212 is offline   Reply With Quote