Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 07-25-2017, 01:35 PM   #11
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
The lesson in all this is to not settle.

I see items I couldn't get replaced that arrived broken to me but I see it as my fault for compromising.
Yep. Two Skele EX skull, both came in looking like his teeth were kicked in...now there are EXs in stock...

And unable to get a new Raiden base because apparently drilling a hole is super hard, but yet there they sit...
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 01:51 PM   #12
Adon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Snake View Post
I figure they don't want to deal with the complications of converting orders, and not winning any new sales. Clearing the warehouse may be their top priority, but it would go a long way to make a few customers happy, and more likely to buy more.
Agreed. This is my feeling also. They don't want the hassle.
Adon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 01:53 PM   #13
Adon

Quote:
Originally Posted by archery View Post
Did you request this after the new site was launched and the item you wanted to transfer to was confirmed to be in stock?

Maybe it's not considered an NRD as customers still want the product (or a variation of it).

I think if the item is fully paid requesting a transfer from Reg to EX or EX to EX shouldn't be too much hassle. For those with deposits or on payment plans it's probably more difficult to keep track of.

I just don't want to go through the hassle of cancelling the regular, losing the NRD, waiting for the refund, then ordering again. Meanwhile a new customer can waltz in and buy that same EX with a deposit.

No I haven't tried. What exactly should I do? The EX that I want is being displayed available for sale. Shoot another email like last time just for them to say no? What will the new website do to help me exactly?
Adon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 05:28 PM   #14
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
It's a winding road with picky collectors. They can't pay to ship stuff back and forth from one customer that finds it unacceptable to another that will accept it. They offer a full refund or a discount.
The guarantee is your happiness OR your money back. It would be spoiled thinking on my part to believe PCS owes me happiness if I refuse the refund.
I'm not due something simply because I'm a paying customer. I'm only due either what I want or my money back and I don't have the only say in that decision.

I see it as a consequence of my choice.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 06:14 AM   #15
Agoniste
U talkin' to me?

Do they refund nrd if statue takes forever to be released? I won't get Retile 1:3 , I feel I paid enough for Scorpion and Sub-Zero.. Tbh I'm not super impressed for the price I paid
Agoniste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 10:40 AM   #16
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agoniste View Post
Do they refund nrd if statue takes forever to be released? I won't get Retile 1:3 , I feel I paid enough for Scorpion and Sub-Zero.. Tbh I'm not super impressed for the price I paid
At least not officially. I was only able to secure a full refund (still waiting for it since Feb.) for Sub when they actually encouraged it in a newsletter from last year.

Reptile, FYI, is being made at another factory, so that's why I've kept mines, with the hopes it turns out much better. But I understand how you feel. Sub and Scorp are both in stock at the new website, at retail price. That should tell you something.
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 03:59 PM   #17
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agoniste View Post
Policy is on the new website:

http://www.popcultureshocktoys.com/en/shipping-returns

90 days past ETA.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 11:56 AM   #18
zadmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Policy is on the new website:

http://www.popcultureshocktoys.com/en/shipping-returns

90 days past ETA.

Just curious about the 90 days past ETA thing. Haven't they been updating the ETA on pieces (changing them from what they originally were to new estimates) over time? How does that work with regard to getting a refund for a NRD if the ETA doesn't stay the same as it was when the product first went up for pre-order?
zadmax is offline   Reply With Quote