Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 08-27-2020, 08:41 AM   #1011
StefanCo
The Spirit

waiting list

Can anyone tell me what are the chances if you are on the waiting list to actuall convert to an order?
Does this happen often or is it a matter of much luck? Does it make a difference on exclusive vs regular?

I mean an order directly from P1.
StefanCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 04:49 PM   #1012
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanCo View Post
Can anyone tell me what are the chances if you are on the waiting list to actuall convert to an order?
Does this happen often or is it a matter of much luck? Does it make a difference on exclusive vs regular?

You have a good chance of getting converted p1 statues have long wait times so some people cancel.
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 10:23 PM   #1013
Starck
Fantastic Four

Quote:

I've never had my order converted, used to have 5 waitlisted orders, now cancelled 3 and bought from other online store instead.
Starck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 02:23 AM   #1014
ovp3664
The Avengers

Luck and good timing I think with waitlists generally.
ovp3664 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 06:24 AM   #1015
StefanCo
The Spirit

Got this from P1:

"Unfortunately, we are not able to provide the exact waiting number, customers are chosen according to the order date,
and there is no guarantee of getting the product even if you have been waitlisted.

First, we have to ship it for pre order customers, and if there is a cancelation from pre order customers, it opens a quota for customers on the waitlist.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and thank you for understanding.
Please do not hesitate to contact us If you have any questions."

It's on non-Regular version I want to get, so I think P1 is the only way to get it.

I'm thinking about getting a Regular from a local store, and see how it turns out with the Waitlist order. That way I might end up with 2, but I guess sold out statues keep their value to resell?
StefanCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 07:48 AM   #1016
ovp3664
The Avengers

Quote:
Got this from P1:

"Unfortunately, we are not able to provide the exact waiting number, customers are chosen according to the order date,
and there is no guarantee of getting the product even if you have been waitlisted.

First, we have to ship it for pre order customers, and if there is a cancelation from pre order customers, it opens a quota for customers on the waitlist.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and thank you for understanding.
Please do not hesitate to contact us If you have any questions."

It's on non-Regular version I want to get, so I think P1 is the only way to get it.

I'm thinking about getting a Regular from a local store, and see how it turns out with the Waitlist order. That way I might end up with 2, but I guess sold out statues keep their value to resell?
Im in the same situation with the Batman Ninja Deluxe. Sideshow is now my only option for a conversion. :-(
ovp3664 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 12:22 AM   #1017
darkslayer101
Doh!

So I pre-ordered Dante on 09/13/2019, I was wondering when will they ship the product. Thanks!
darkslayer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 03:32 PM   #1018
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

P1 has barely revealed anything this year, right?

I also see their "Coming Soon" page is now blank.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 03:57 PM   #1019
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
P1 has barely revealed anything this year, right?

I also see their "Coming Soon" page is now blank.
Probably a good thing.
For all the things that makes Prime 1 great, there is a side to their business model that sometimes fails to stack up.
They mentioned Street Fighter ages ago, and the line sort of dried up? what ever happened to the rumored Chun-Li piece?
They offered 2 Death Stranding pieces, at crazy hight prices, and one of those (Cliff) failed to be listed?
Then there's Batman. Way too many Batman statues. This pretty much sum's up Prime 1 at times. They are out to make money, lots of money, and Batman offer's just that. Batman collector's have a lot! to answer for
COVID-19 has no doubt hit Prime 1 to some degree.
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 09:43 AM   #1020
Zolos
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

do you expect that chun li will be shown this year?
Zolos is offline   Reply With Quote