Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 02-10-2016, 11:33 AM   #891
RadAsGhoul
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsmith3388 View Post
Kerrigan is already shooting up, selling between $700-800. I am considering selling mine soon, got her for $320 on black friday.
I cancelled my Arthas to buy Nathan Drake PF I love that statue, but can't believe believe that Arthas is going for that much now Now, just let's pray Gromm will turn out decent enough too. Not that I'm planning to ever sell mine ^^
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 02:03 PM   #892
enigmatikone
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

I love his pose.
Reminds me of the end of Halls of Reflection, running the gauntlet with him in pursuit.
enigmatikone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 11:42 PM   #893
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Where the heck did 3,000+ of these things go? Damn.... must all be overseas lol. I am having a helluva time finding one here in the states.
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 12:42 AM   #894
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_paulik87 View Post
Where the heck did 3,000+ of these things go? Damn.... must all be overseas lol. I am having a helluva time finding one here in the states.
Well I had one and when I got it, it came damaged. This is one of the most fragile statues out there.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 12:57 AM   #895
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
Well I had one and when I got it, it came damaged. This is one of the most fragile statues out there.
Which makes finding em even more rare since overseas buying is a huge risk.
Old 10-17-2016, 02:31 AM   #896
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
Same here. I returned mine for a refund.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 02:33 AM   #897
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

y'all killin me lol. I wonder how many returns Sideshow just has chillin in their warehouse that they aren't selling because they have some breaks, or how many they just tossed.
Old 10-17-2016, 05:21 AM   #898
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
y'all killin me lol. I wonder how many returns Sideshow just has chillin in their warehouse that they aren't selling because they have some breaks, or how many they just tossed.
Warehouse space is always an issue with Sideshow. I was told by SS customer service that the reason the number of flex pay payments allowed goes down the closer you get to release date is becasue of warehouse space. They don't want people doing an 8 month payment plan on a statue that is only a month or two from release. So given that fact, I can't imagine they keep and store broken statues. I bet they salvage any non damaged parts that couldn be sent out as replacement parts and then destroy it asap.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 08:37 AM   #899
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Wow, I don't know if they're legit auctions but the last two eBay auctions closed at 3k and 3,500. That's crazy. Glad I've got him and Grommash chilling together.

I can see Grommash going sky high down the road as well. Easily, one of the best pieces I've seen to date.
testsubject25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 08:58 AM   #900
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
The biggest issue with this piece is his cape. When you go to put him on the base, his cape hits an ice shard on the base. So, you literally have to bend/pull his cape back in order to get him on the base. If you don't break his cape trying to place him on the base, his cape is going to rub/scrape against the ice shard. Also, the light up features are hit or miss. A lot of them stopped working straight out of the box or soon after. It's a spectacular statue but comes with quite a few issues.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote