Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 12-17-2014, 05:38 AM   #161
abarron
Batman

Just watched the Electricity vampire episode and that was a pretty cool chracter and we saw a bit more of Well's darker side.

Epsiode was a bit cheesy but overall not too bad
abarron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 12:11 PM   #162
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Big spoilers in regards to the 'Reverse-Flash'. Obviously more to it than just what is stated below. Looking forward to how they fully do it either way.

Spoiler

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=58391

It was a newsworthy Sunday in Pasadena for The CW's "The Heroes and Villains of 'Arrow' and 'The Flash'" panel, held as part of the annual Television Critics Association Winter Press Tour. A group of 16 cast members and executive producers from both shows appeared in front of press, including CBR News, with discussion including some degree of resolution given to a mystery that's been running since "The Flash" series premiere aired last fall.

During the session, a group of images rotated on a big screen displaying actors from "Arrow" and "The Flash" alongside their comic book counterparts, including one slide matching Harrison Wells (Tom Cavanagh) and the Reverse-Flash. While not entirely a surprise -- last month's midseason finale established a clear connection between the two -- at the very least, it would be jarring for the Reverse-Flash's identity to be confirmed in that fashion. A reporter asked Cavanagh if the slide served as definitive proof.

"I've tried to deflect and parry as best I could -- yeah, sure. He's the man in the yellow suit," Cavanagh said of Wells. "I think the short answer to your question is, 'Yes, I am Reverse-Flash,'" the actor continued, stating those five final words in a voice mimicking how the Reverse-Flash sounded on the show. When asked if any of the executive producers wanted to add to this, Andrew Kreisberg stated, "I think he's doing a great job."

Now, things can't be quite that simple -- right? CBR spoke one-on-one with Cavanagh following the panel. "I would like to say, as a betting man, I would wager that it can be that simple," Cavanagh told CBR. "On the other hand, I'm not a keeper of the flame. These guys no doubt have stuff up their sleeve as we progress."

Indeed, there looks to be further complications to come, including the involvement of the show's Eddie Thawne (Rick Cosnett), a character who shares a last name with the original Reverse-Flash of the comic books, Eobard Thawne. "His name's not an accident," Kreisberg said during the panel. "Eddie's connection to the Reverse-Flash lore is going to pay off big time."

More: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=58425
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 02:18 PM   #163
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Such a great mid-season premier. Hopefully Arrow picks up the pace too as I feel it's been in a bit of a lull lately.
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 05:19 PM   #164
protector2814
Phoenix

I agree. Loved this episode, love this show. Sure it has it's "not quite sure that could happen" moments, but, for the 1st time in a long time, I don't care. The cast works very well together & the show feels a lot cleaner than Arrow, even though it's because of The Flash that I'm now watching & enjoying Arrow.
protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 08:51 PM   #165
protector2814
Phoenix

Hitting on a lot of levels now. Last night's episode felt like a great comic book to me. Recently read the comic trade Flash Rebirth & the Doctor Wells possible Reverse Flash subplot is now even more intriguing to me. I've read recently that the show's producers are actively working on Gorilla Grodd effects & I feel that they very well might pull it off in a great way. I'm happy on Tuesdays now 'cause I know The Flash will be tonight. I can't remember the last time I had that feeling for show; probably since BSG.

ps - Am almost digging Gotham as much. Great time to be a comic nerd & own a tv.
Old 02-11-2015, 01:20 AM   #166
heykool69
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Loved tonight's episode. The suspense ending is always killing me for next episode
heykool69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 09:20 AM   #167
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by heykool69 View Post
Loved tonight's episode. The suspense ending is always killing me for next episode
That was indeed a great episode and was very pleasantly surprised by Robbie Amell's acting as Stein/Raymond/Firestorm. Had my doubts after watching his cousin on Arrow for 3 seasons.
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 11:53 AM   #168
Spideristic
The Thunderbolts

The new episode was so great. Intense, emotional and exciting. My favourite episode of the season so far. I teared up.
Spideristic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 12:04 PM   #169
protector2814
Phoenix

Was just blown away. Some Flashpoint comparisons can be made. So much happened that it could have easily fit into 2 episodes. DC TV is really hitting it with this show. I loved every second of it.
Old 03-18-2015, 02:24 PM   #170
heykool69
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Yeah, last night episode was so great. My family and i were booing when Barry & Iris kissed toward the end while the episode was getting so intense
heykool69 is offline   Reply With Quote