Mine will ship this week
goto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 07:04 PM   #42
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
Pics by proto at Flame Of Udun

OH MY GOSH, what an awesome looking piece of art work he is....To bad for me, I cannot afford him and way to big

omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 07:52 PM   #43
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Placed my order. Only 10 left now.

After seeing the BF deals and figuring my budget for that and this I had to pull the trigger. Just couldn't wait any longer and chance missing out.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 08:06 PM   #44
Malvo
U talkin' to me?

Those numbers aren't accurate. I contacted Anthony as soon as the War Troll hit 'Low Stock" status and he told me there were 60 left. At the time, everyone was convinced only 27 remained, based on people trying to add as many War Troll to their orders as possible before getting an "Out of Stock' notification.
Malvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 08:12 PM   #45
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Are you sure he didn't mean 60 worldwide? Maybe the numbers I see when adding to cart are just from the US warehouse?

I'm not saying the cart method is accurate but it did go down by one piece the last few orders I've placed as I've checked and it did prove accurate in the case of Thranduil.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 08:44 PM   #46
Malvo
U talkin' to me?

It could well be that he meant 60 worldwide. I didn't ask him how many were available to the EU, the US or NZ, I just asked him how many were left. I do know that as soon as he told me there were 60 left I went to Weta's website as was able to put 27 War trolls in my cart. So perhaps of the 60 left, 27 of those were designated for the US.

And if the War Troll is any indication, it looks like 'Low Stock' status is achieved when 85% of an ES is sold and 15% is available.
Old 11-15-2017, 09:39 PM   #47
FROBAY
Phoenix

Either way, with Christmas and BF the biggest shopping weekend coming I suspect War Troll and Mouth Sauron will be sold out before January.

My Troll just shipped.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 10:36 PM   #48
Malvo
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
Either way, with Christmas and BF the biggest shopping weekend coming I suspect War Troll and Mouth Sauron will be sold out before January.

My Troll just shipped.
You can throw Grond into the mix as well. Though I'm not sure any of them will be gone by Christmas given the fact none of them are on sale. Personally speaking, I'd be stacking up on some of these 2 for $200, or 2 for $400 deals at the moment and worry about the other statues after the new year.
Old 11-15-2017, 10:48 PM   #49
FROBAY
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malvo View Post
You can throw Grond into the mix as well. Though I'm not sure any of them will be gone by Christmas given the fact none of them are on sale. Personally speaking, I'd be stacking up on some of these 2 for $200, or 2 for $400 deals at the moment and worry about the other statues after the new year.
I wouldn't. If someone really wants a War Troll OR MOS, I wouldn't count on it being around next year. IMO
Old 11-15-2017, 10:55 PM   #50
FROBAY
Phoenix

9 left.