Old 02-11-2019, 03:27 AM   #51
Biggunz
Loki

Don’t buy it
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 04:16 AM   #52
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

Really well done but I would never buy, who knows what hapopens whne she's @ home alone lol
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 10:20 AM   #53
Xenoburger
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
Looks pretty spooky. I showed my girlfriend this and she said if I bought it she was leaving. She already say she’s been having scary dreams, really scary dreams about a bad spirit trying to get us. I don’t even want to say the name here she told me it has because it gives me the chills.
Sounds like the perfect birthday present.
Xenoburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 11:12 AM   #54
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

The character is really creepy looking, but the movie was one of the most boring, unscary films I've ever seen.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 02:10 PM   #55
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

People ----ting their pants about this statue make me laugh.....I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh out loud in someones face.....but, there it is.

Sideshow has been making horror statues of Freddy, that guy from Friday 13th, in fact....they have a whole line called Court of the Dead, where one character is carrying his intestines....oh, let's not forget the zombies and others.

Prime1 brings out one statue of a Nun, and some of you guys are acting like they just opened a portal to Dantes Inferno in your bathroom.

I gotta say, it's pretty pathetic.

This statue isn't for me, but its well done, like most Prime1 products.....but let's stop being big man babies - buy it of you like it, enjoy it from afar if you appreciate the art.....for those whose genitals just ran off with your courage, you can exit stage left.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 02:19 PM   #56
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
People ----ting their pants about this statue make me laugh.....I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh out loud in someones face.....but, there it is.

Sideshow has been making horror statues of Freddy, that guy from Friday 13th, in fact....they have a whole line called Court of the Dead, where one character is carrying his intestines....oh, let's not forget the zombies and others.

Prime1 brings out one statue of a Nun, and some of you guys are acting like they just opened a portal to Dantes Inferno in your bathroom.

This statue isn't for me, but its well done, like most Prime1 products.....but let's stop being big man babies - buy it of you like it, enjoy it from afar if you appreciate the art.....for those whose genitals just ran off with your courage, you can exit stage left.
Nextlevel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 03:02 PM   #57
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:

I think you mistake scary with people's opinions that this is a direct affront to Christianity. You know, the religion that a huge portion of the population actively follow and believe in.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 04:14 PM   #58
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:

dude... such a party pooper... so uncalled for, jeez... as though we are all telling horror stories and someone just turned the lights on and tries to ruin it... just having fun with the lore and getting at what frightens people...

Given this is a horror statue, if it doesn't scare or creep out anyone than it sucks and by saying it is creeping out people is in fact a major compliment to Prime 1 for doing great job since that was the entire point...

I don't know why some people just like to smash other people's cake...
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 04:15 PM   #59
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
Looks pretty spooky. I showed my girlfriend this and she said if I bought it she was leaving. She already say she’s been having scary dreams, really scary dreams about a bad spirit trying to get us. I don’t even want to say the name here she told me it has because it gives me the chills.
Ah! Do elaborate... you think it was a spirit, a demon or some other kind of entity?
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 04:16 PM   #60
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4XCollect View Post
Ah! Do elaborate... you think it was a spirit, a demon or some other kind of entity?
I'm interested to hear more about those dreams as well.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote