Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 08-25-2016, 05:48 AM   #1671
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Well, I have predicted this situation when Eric made his first reveal about this line.

It is awsome for the business that You have set up this partnership with BBTS, but as I said first I hope something will be make in order tô avoid :

Later on, and I hope I am right, You will continue to set the ES low in order to keep the quality control and You will set up more deals with New partners, so I am scared that people who has share the first boat might not be able to carry on with Prototypez's path, that's why I think its fair to ask that for the next releases people who has bought the first one Would be able to chose either buy or not im advance, comparing with others.

Anyway, I told you Eric that I really understand your project,difficulties and skills, so thanks for always listen to us
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 06:25 AM   #1672
amloprinzi
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallix View Post
I will pay $180 of customs fees for Evil Ryu, so it's a little bit high but it's not your fault, I accept that, it's my choice.

Usually, I don't order directly on manufacturers sites, whether for PCS, Sideshow,... I wait that the statues are available in european retailers because it's cheaper like that. I don't know why but it's the case.

For Evil Ryu and Ryu, we have been told that there would not be retailers, so I ordered it directly on your site. So, I don't speak for me because Evil Ryu is sold out but for people outside USA who ordered Ryu, it can be disappointing to see retailers are possible because they could have it cheaper locally. The deal with BBTS changes nothing for that.

So, it's not against you or your company and I understand that you have to reveal your brand, congratulations for your deal with BBTS and best luck for the future.

For the next releases, if you can deal with european retailers or if you can have a warehouse, I'm 100% in.

You can send me the bill for the second payment, I am ready.
Thank you for your understanding and patience Kallix. Don't worry Erick is working hard on opening a European warehouse for all the European customers. To make things better to save you money.

I'll let you know when you can pay the second payment.

Sorry for any inconvenience as well. We will work hard on helping everyone.
amloprinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 11:11 AM   #1673
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallix View Post
I will pay $180 of customs fees for Evil Ryu, so it's a little bit high but it's not your fault, I accept that, it's my choice.

Usually, I don't order directly on manufacturers sites, whether for PCS, Sideshow,... I wait that the statues are available in european retailers because it's cheaper like that. I don't know why but it's the case.

For Evil Ryu and Ryu, we have been told that there would not be retailers, so I ordered it directly on your site. So, I don't speak for me because Evil Ryu is sold out but for people outside USA who ordered Ryu, it can be disappointing to see retailers are possible because they could have it cheaper locally. The deal with BBTS changes nothing for that.

So, it's not against you or your company and I understand that you have to reveal your brand, congratulations for your deal with BBTS and best luck for the future.

For the next releases, if you can deal with european retailers or if you can have a warehouse, I'm 100% in.

You can send me the bill for the second payment, I am ready.
Brother,
Don't worry this is why we are getting a warehouse in Europe. Also we never said 100% we will never do wholesales, we just said we couldn't do wholesales at the time because the margin was so small if we did wholesale it wouldn't be worth it for us, however many including BBTS decided to accept our conditions, and that was a great surprise.
Ultimately I have to be honest, our aim is to sell most of our product directly, but for the time being we need as much help as possible.

Even with that we are limiting product to them so most of the product will be sold through us, not mostly through retailers.

We will allow them to buy and carry a few of them but we simply cannot allocate say 200 for one retailer, we can't and it is not fair to everyone wanting to carry them.

Now if we were maiking an edition size of say 3000 units then yes it makes sense, but that will never be the case to be honest.

We want to sell quality at a small edition size.
That is it. Not looking to become a millionaire like others in this game, I just want to create great product and create a new way for me and my family to survive that is it.
Greed doesn't drive me by any means.

Last edited by ZKULPTOR; 08-25-2016 at 03:20 PM.
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 11:29 AM   #1674
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
Well, I have predicted this situation when Eric made his first reveal about this line.

It is awsome for the business that You have set up this partnership with BBTS, but as I said first I hope something will be make in order tô avoid :

Later on, and I hope I am right, You will continue to set the ES low in order to keep the quality control and You will set up more deals with New partners, so I am scared that people who has share the first boat might not be able to carry on with Prototypez's path, that's why I think its fair to ask that for the next releases people who has bought the first one Would be able to chose either buy or not im advance, comparing with others.

Anyway, I told you Eric that I really understand your project,difficulties and skills, so thanks for always listen to us
Agreed, actually people that are constant buyers will get
to buy ahead of everyone, as a thank you for buying directly.
Hope this help you guys realize there's perks to those that support us.
Also only the statues bought directly through our website will be signed by me.

Last edited by ZKULPTOR; 08-25-2016 at 03:18 PM.
Old 08-25-2016, 02:31 PM   #1675
Kallix
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
Brother,
Don't worry this is why we are getting a warehouse in Europe. Also we never said 100% we will never do wholesales, we just said we couldn't do wholesales at the time because the margin was so small if we did wholesale it wouldn't be worth it for us, however many including BBTS decided to accept our conditions, and that was a great surprise.
Ultimately I have to be honest, our aim is to sell most of our product directly, but for the time being we need as much help as possible.

Even with that we are limiting product to them so most of the product will be sold through us, not mostly through retailers.

We will allow them to buy and carry a few of them but we simply cannot allocate say 200 for one retailer, we can't and it is not fair to everyone wanting to carry them.

Now if we were maiking an edition size of say 3000 units then yes it makes sense, but that will never be the case to be honest.

We want to sell quality at a small edition size.
That is it. Not looking to become a millionaire like others in this game, I just want to crate great product and create a new way for me and my family to survive that is it.
Greed doesn't drive me by any means.

Kallix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 03:20 PM   #1676
amloprinzi
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Anyone wondering when you will pay the second payment , Erick will send out a mass email the the customers,

Thank you for your patience.
amloprinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 08:22 PM   #1677
chunkster702
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
Also only the statues bought directly through our website will be signed by me.
Great!

Hopefully this deal with BBTS or others helps advance toward the 17 because I have little confidence so far. Just my opinion.
chunkster702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 10:21 PM   #1678
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkster702 View Post
Great!

Hopefully this deal with BBTS or others helps advance toward the 17 because I have little confidence so far. Just my opinion.
Actually I am on the inside and I can tell you I have tons of confidence after seeing the reaction from people and retailers

Last edited by ZKULPTOR; 08-26-2016 at 02:12 AM.
Old 08-25-2016, 10:36 PM   #1679
chunkster702
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Thats good coming from you Erick.

Your schedule just seems jam packed cause you do pieces for Koto too.

I hope we can see these world warriors in a couple years and not in 5-10 years.
chunkster702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 02:11 AM   #1680
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkster702 View Post
Thats good coming from you Erick.

Your schedule just seems jam packed cause you do pieces for Koto too.

I hope we can see these world warriors in a couple years and not in 5-10 years.
Hahaha good one.
if I had time for negativity I would even tell you your comment sounds rude but obviously I find your comment hilarious
Plus I have more important things to do brother like sculpt !
BTW your math is wrong... doing 4 releases a year doing 17 characters that would take roughly 4 years...
Not two... hey the math is right...
No hard feelings

Last edited by ZKULPTOR; 08-26-2016 at 02:13 AM.