Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 07-16-2017, 09:52 AM   #2331
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	128.1 KB
ID:	106043
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 11:25 PM   #2332
VindictvePotato
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
Sorry in advance for pics in so many posts computer acting up.

I think I would like to see Akuma have sweat like this if Eric is doing that feature. Might not be needed as he is not posed in battle but I think it would be pretty cool.
Thanks for the awesome pics. I agree. Akuma should have his sweat sweating sweat on the shirtless version. It would look sick.
VindictvePotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 10:29 PM   #2333
GenoToys

So I received mine today..Reg and Evil EX Came with some issues.

I'll send an email right away...I was bummed..but Still super excited for the line. The sculpt and paint app are seriously well done!!! Erick does such a good sculpting anatomy..I really am excited for Akuma and the rest of the line. Packaging felt like a russian nesting doll lol But Really well packaged which I appreciate.

Oh...and I when i hold them..they seem somewhat fragile to me. Idk maybe it's just me..I'm afraid they're going to crack..maybe it's just the resin...and that they're all sculpt no fabric.
GenoToys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 11:04 PM   #2334
Bolo2002b
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenoToys View Post

I'll send an email right away...I was bummed..but Still super excited for the line. The sculpt and paint app are seriously well done!!! Erick does such a good sculpting anatomy..I really am excited for Akuma and the rest of the line. Packaging felt like a russian nesting doll lol But Really well packaged which I appreciate.

Oh...and I when i hold them..they seem somewhat fragile to me. Idk maybe it's just me..I'm afraid they're going to crack..maybe it's just the resin...and that they're all sculpt no fabric.
Glad u got them finally!!!!💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼
Bolo2002b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 02:24 AM   #2335
GenoToys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolo2002b View Post
Glad u got them finally!!!!💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼
Thanks dude!!
Old 07-19-2017, 08:42 AM   #2336
ryuhayabusa6787

Quote:

I dropped mine on tile floor head first it wasn't a long drop from hands to floor but glad to report nothing damaged. Sound when he dropped was heartache. i was surely expecting bandanna and belt to break. I think I just got lucky I don't care how solid a statue is and which company Gravity is a b$tch.

someone posted pics of broken player 1 delivery guys must of really man handled that box. going forward with Akuma I think it's best to post fragile sticker on top and all sides of box in my experience that seems to really send the message to delivery guys. HANDLE WITH CARE. Then again I've seen them toss packages on trucks and to each other right in front of customers in the back room while people waiting in line at post office.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 09:13 AM   #2337
omigeo
Alpha Flight

A lot of times (And I've spoken to those delivery guys regarding this, especially with UPS, here in the states) they take that as an insult when someone indicates or places a sticker saying "Please handle with care or Fragile" and will man-handle that package out of spite because someone dare to indicate that on the package. Its like a slap in the face to them. Just my experience while talking to one of the guys regarding this, but it could have been just him or speaking for other guys that have worked or work with him that feel that way. I wouldn't say that all think like this though.

I know its wrong for them to mishandle a package, but people will be people
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 10:48 AM   #2338
nanokiller
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:

Hey bud. What were the issues? Paint wise?
nanokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 02:17 PM   #2339
BurningRage
The Maxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
I dropped mine on tile floor head first it wasn't a long drop from hands to floor but glad to report nothing damaged. Sound when he dropped was heartache. i was surely expecting bandanna and belt to break. I think I just got lucky I don't care how solid a statue is and which company Gravity is a b$tch.

someone posted pics of broken player 1 delivery guys must of really man handled that box. going forward with Akuma I think it's best to post fragile sticker on top and all sides of box in my experience that seems to really send the message to delivery guys. HANDLE WITH CARE. Then again I've seen them toss packages on trucks and to each other right in front of customers in the back room while people waiting in line at post office.
The USPS guy one time threw the statue box from the back of the truck to the front. Luckily no damage.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 03:11 PM   #2340
GenoToys

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanokiller View Post
Hey bud. What were the issues? Paint wise?
No issues paint wise..that I remember..I put them back in the boxes...Head came off on one of the reg bust. Second Evil Ryu gi broke apart...and the Belt pieces don't fit at all.