Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

» Spotlight
DGK Prime 1 Berserk Guts Exclusive DGK HX Project Avengers Captain America DGK Prime 1 Guyver 3 Comic Soon:
Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2020, 03:35 PM   #621
Drakul
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.
 
Drakul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 745
I'm having crap luck with this one.
I just received my replacement EX body and now the statue is fine but the light up doesn't work.
I even tried plugging it in but nothing turns on.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 04:12 PM   #622
qz33
Guardians of the Universe
 
qz33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 10,774
Ah yes the fun of statues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
I'm having crap luck with this one.
I just received my replacement EX body and now the statue is fine but the light up doesn't work.
I even tried plugging it in but nothing turns on.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 01:05 PM   #623
Drakul
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.
 
Drakul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 745
Next batch of replacements is slated for Q2 2020
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 02:07 PM   #624
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.
 
PermaGrin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,634
"replacements"?

where the hell is my original????!!??!?!
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 12:00 PM   #625
Drakul
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.
 
Drakul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 745
did you contact them?

I received my original several weeks ago but the leg was broken and I just got my replacement last week.
Unfortunately the light-up doesn't work so I need another one.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 08:42 PM   #626
BarrelCannon
Nightwing
 
BarrelCannon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,507
Oh man. I can't believe people are still waiting. Hopefully they are prioritizing people by when they pre-ordered. I pre-ordered mine on launch day and received mine like a year ago. I was super duper happy with mine. The paint job is great and I'm a fan of the lighting. I think it can only be topped if someone like XM studios attempted it and made the visor somewhat see through so you could see her eyes..

And for those with lights not working, make sure the battery is installed and that you let it charge for a bit. If you dont let it charge it won't work which I learned after not having it plugged in for months and worrying subsequently XD
BarrelCannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 08:30 PM   #627
p!tu
Mephisto
 
p!tu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: shiz-lakkin-crakk-a-lakkin!!!
Posts: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by PermaGrin View Post
"replacements"?

where the hell is my original????!!??!?!
On the same boat. ordered MAY 23, 2016 and have yet to get any word on mine.
p!tu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 01:02 PM   #628
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF Reviewer
 
DeadGhostKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Stoke, England
Posts: 8,703
Quote:
Originally Posted by p!tu View Post
On the same boat. ordered MAY 23, 2016 and have yet to get any word on mine.
Alex explained on stream today that they are working through the statues in the order they were ordered and they are still working through orders day by day.

If you ordered on the first day which was May 10th then you are in the first batch. A guy on stream ordered on May 15th and he hasn't had his yet, so at May 23rd you'll still have a wait.

They sold 2700 exclusives and progress is very slow if you ordered after the first day you will be in the much later batches.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 01:58 PM   #629
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.
 
PermaGrin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,634
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Alex explained on stream today that they are working through the statues in the order they were ordered and they are still working through orders day by day.

If you ordered on the first day which was May 10th then you are in the first batch. A guy on stream ordered on May 15th and he hasn't had his yet, so at May 23rd you'll still have a wait.

They sold 2700 exclusives and progress is very slow if you ordered after the first day you will be in the much later batches.
Must be only for Samus....I blind POd Bowser on Day1, have yet to hear anything.
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 02:14 PM   #630
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF Reviewer
 
DeadGhostKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Stoke, England
Posts: 8,703
Quote:
Originally Posted by PermaGrin View Post
Must be only for Samus....I blind POd Bowser on Day1, have yet to hear anything.
I'd chase that up with CS as Bowser batch 3 for the USA is due to ship in March and if you were there Day 1 it should have shipped by now.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:24 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com