Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

» Spotlight
DGK Prime 1 Berserk Guts Exclusive DGK HX Project Avengers Captain America DGK Prime 1 Guyver 3 Comic Soon:
Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2019, 08:17 AM   #301
Kefka2200
Sinister Six
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 523
Yeah I have over 3k invested. It’s tough to just have that sitting there with nothing to show for it
Kefka2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 10:14 AM   #302
wolfius
Fantastic Four
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 71
does Chronicle have a presence on the forums anymore? i don't read all the threads, but last time they posted in this one was back in April. are they even cognizant that we're annoyed with the repeated delays and lack of transparency??
wolfius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 11:05 AM   #303
67L88Stingray
Loki
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 2,532
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfius View Post
does Chronicle have a presence on the forums anymore? i don't read all the threads, but last time they posted in this one was back in April. are they even cognizant that we're annoyed with the repeated delays and lack of transparency??
They have been in other threads as recent as a couple weeks ago, so they are around, just not as active as they used to be unfortunately.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 10:32 AM   #304
wolfius
Fantastic Four
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 71
saw in another thread that someone said these are finally on the boat over—has this confirmed by someone at Chronicle? if it has, i missed it. trying to adjust to the idea that this might actually be in my possession soon.
wolfius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 10:51 AM   #305
Kefka2200
Sinister Six
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 523
I’ve heard a bunch of things are on their way, including Blue, terror dog mount, and something else...the pachy maybe. Hope it’s legit!
Kefka2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 11:46 AM   #306
67L88Stingray
Loki
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 2,532
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfius View Post
saw in another thread that someone said these are finally on the boat over—has this confirmed by someone at Chronicle? if it has, i missed it. trying to adjust to the idea that this might actually be in my possession soon.
Yes, it was in the chat
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 01:56 PM   #307
wolfius
Fantastic Four
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Yes, it was in the chat
ah, nice. thanks.

...now we have to shift to worrying about it being flawless (as it should be after an extra year's delay).
wolfius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 07:44 PM   #308
Chronicle AG
Chronicle Collectibles
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 7
Hey guys,

Thulsa Doom is on the way; we expect customs clearance documentation any day now. I'm expecting this to be in our warehouse in a few weeks. Thulsa Doom, Ragnar, Giggles, Pachy, Terror Dog Bust and Skeksis Castles are all expected in by the end of September and we'll ship immediately.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!
Chronicle AG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 04:45 AM   #309
#Brian
Hellboy
 
#Brian's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle AG View Post
Hey guys,

Thulsa Doom is on the way; we expect customs clearance documentation any day now. I'm expecting this to be in our warehouse in a few weeks. Thulsa Doom, Ragnar, Giggles, Pachy, Terror Dog Bust and Skeksis Castles are all expected in by the end of September and we'll ship immediately.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!
Thanks for the update.
(and all the other shipping updates over the past year)

I don't think it is really necessary to thank anyone for their patience as they don't really have any other option than to wait out the constant delays, month to month, year to year, quarter to quarter.

It really is quite embarrassing for you at this point. (not so much the actual delay, but more so the fumbling and bumbling where it is obvious you have completely lost any type of control or management over what you can realistically expect to deliver as a business)

So October then.....

For a quick tip, the website still says Q3, maybe it should be updated again to Q4.
#Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 08:41 AM   #310
clutch
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
 
clutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,154
Lol!
clutch is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:24 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com