Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Blizzard / Weta

» Spotlight
DGK Prime 1 Berserk Guts Exclusive DGK HX Project Avengers Captain America DGK Prime 1 Guyver 3 Comic Soon:
Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2019, 07:39 PM   #351
HowToLitho101
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 122
NEW PRINT US UP! Heroes of the Storm, looks okay to me.
HowToLitho101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 07:48 PM   #352
MechWestern
Blue Falcon
 
MechWestern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 558
Thankfully a pass from me anyway. I'd be in a conflict of principle right now if I liked it, lol
MechWestern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 08:15 PM   #353
HowToLitho101
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by MechWestern View Post
Thankfully a pass from me anyway. I'd be in a conflict of principle right now if I liked it, lol
I bought, i'm gonna take a look to see if I like when I get home and see if I wanna keep or not.
HowToLitho101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 09:24 PM   #354
Luminous
Cyclops
 
Luminous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 11,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by MechWestern View Post
1. I'll admit when I'm wrong, and if we get screwed on this, yeah I was wrong.
2. I didn't know that a lot of people had already received theirs. That is beyond infuriating when a lot of us die hards were there almost immediately.
3. I'll dump every single print on the Ebay if we get hosed on this.

end rant... lol
I am sure some will see this as an overreaction but I'm right there with you. I'll take it one step further and say I fully intend to boycott Blizzard. No the print doesn't mean that much to me. I just don't play games with these companies.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 10:24 PM   #355
MechWestern
Blue Falcon
 
MechWestern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 558
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
I am sure some will see this as an overreaction but I'm right there with you. I'll take it one step further and say I fully intend to boycott Blizzard. No the print doesn't mean that much to me. I just don't play games with these companies.

I’m having the same thought. I agree that some might consider it overreaction, but when you start screwing over your biggest advocates, I’m out.
MechWestern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 11:32 PM   #356
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps
 
s_paulik87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by MechWestern View Post
Iím having the same thought. I agree that some might consider it overreaction, but when you start screwing over your biggest advocates, Iím out.
Screw anyone who says it's an overreaction. If they cancel my illidan prints ill cancel the $700 worth of stuff i have on order currently.
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 11:47 PM   #357
MechWestern
Blue Falcon
 
MechWestern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 558
Quote:
Originally Posted by s_paulik87 View Post
Screw anyone who says it's an overreaction. If they cancel my illidan prints ill cancel the $700 worth of stuff i have on order currently.
Same.

Iíve ordered VERY close to 10k (kind of embarrassing but I was curious and they make it easy to count) from them over the years, and I wonít give them another penny if it cancels.
MechWestern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 02:18 AM   #358
cyrax83
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 165
They'll cancel your print and give you a 10% off coupon on your next order hahaha

Blizzard Gear Store is hopeless
cyrax83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 02:25 AM   #359
MechWestern
Blue Falcon
 
MechWestern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 558
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrax83 View Post
They'll cancel your print and give you a 10% off coupon on your next order hahaha

Blizzard Gear Store is hopeless
lol that's about right
MechWestern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 07:52 AM   #360
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.
 
Silverine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by s_paulik87 View Post
Screw anyone who says it's an overreaction. If they cancel my illidan prints ill cancel the $700 worth of stuff i have on order currently.
Not an overreaction, this is just bull---- for you guys wth!
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:29 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com