Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 08-31-2021, 03:00 PM   #581
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohngPR View Post
Sorry about the humongoid images that stretched out the page. How do you post them where it automatically resizes them and you have you click on them to see it at a larger size?
When you go to post select "Go Advanced". Up top on the toolbar you'll see a paperclip. That'll let you add attachments. Congrats, btw. Great piece.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 04:29 PM   #582
JohngPR
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
When you go to post select "Go Advanced". Up top on the toolbar you'll see a paperclip. That'll let you add attachments. Congrats, btw. Great piece.
Ah ok, I thought there was another way. Thanks!
JohngPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 12:19 PM   #583
Markhatestoys
Justice League

Sorry for resuscitating a dead thread but I have some newbie questions...

So I just got back into statue collecting after a very long time away and am starting a new collection from scratch. I've pre-ordered Tweeterhead's 2021 version of Harley Quinn and the greeen-variant 2021 Poison Ivy, and as I'm focusing on female statues, I'm considering the Super Powers Batgirl as well. But the Batgirl, though it looks great, doesn't have the same level of detail, especially in the face sculpt. Apparently Tweeterhead has new sculptors now and the statues, like Harley and Ivy, that are part of their 2.0 line reflect this. What are the odds that Tweeterhead does a Batgirl 2.0 re-release? I assume that as part of the Bat-Family she has better odds than some others, but I don't want to miss out if Super Powers Batgirl is the last Tweeterhead Batgirl we ever get.

Also what is the best source of Tweeterhead news for upcoming statues? And is there a way to make suggestions to them (like, "please give us a Christopher Reeve Superman to go with that Lynda Carter Wonder Woman", for example?)
Markhatestoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 04:54 PM   #584
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markhatestoys View Post
Sorry for resuscitating a dead thread but I have some newbie questions...

So I just got back into statue collecting after a very long time away and am starting a new collection from scratch. I've pre-ordered Tweeterhead's 2021 version of Harley Quinn and the greeen-variant 2021 Poison Ivy, and as I'm focusing on female statues, I'm considering the Super Powers Batgirl as well. But the Batgirl, though it looks great, doesn't have the same level of detail, especially in the face sculpt. Apparently Tweeterhead has new sculptors now and the statues, like Harley and Ivy, that are part of their 2.0 line reflect this. What are the odds that Tweeterhead does a Batgirl 2.0 re-release? I assume that as part of the Bat-Family she has better odds than some others, but I don't want to miss out if Super Powers Batgirl is the last Tweeterhead Batgirl we ever get.

Also what is the best source of Tweeterhead news for upcoming statues? And is there a way to make suggestions to them (like, "please give us a Christopher Reeve Superman to go with that Lynda Carter Wonder Woman", for example?)
I would think the possibility is high...I'd be surprised if we don't see one, but could be a while if we do. The SP Batgirl isn't too expensive from what I'm seeing on ebay...if you're willing I suggest picking that one up and waiting to see if TH releases a 2.0 version. If you like the 2.0 better then sell the SP. As for news...the newsletter/facebook groups (Tweeterhead Collectors Group, Tweeterhead Fans, the official page)/forums. A link to the newsletter sign up...https://tweeterhead.com/newsletter/. I don't know if there's an official place to make suggestions, but I'd probably leave them in one of the groups/on here in the "ask tweeterhead" thread/through "Contact" on their website.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote