Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Community Corner > NY Mafia

Old 11-07-2013, 11:34 AM   #3781
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dablkpnther View Post
Brace yourself. You're in for a ride my friend. lol.

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 01:29 PM   #3782
Collection King 13
Adamantium Plus Member

Hello Ladies!

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
Old 11-08-2013, 02:04 PM   #3783
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaultMan View Post
I dont understand why Martin didnt just beat that ass?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Because he's a huge pansy. I don't know who's worse in this case. Martin for being a huge vagina or this other douche for being a super tool. It's ridiculous. I think Martin is worse. How you walk out on a NFL job because you have negative balls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dablkpnther View Post
It's sad that it had to come to this point for the Dolphins organization but this should've been handle internally instead of having come out to the media. If things were that bad for Martin he should've given Incognito a serious beat down for all the sh!t that he had to put up with or report him to the coach. It was foolish Martin to walk away from the game of football. smh.
All valid points. Since my last post on this a bunch of players, including black ones, have come to Richie's defense . I was shocked but thinking about it maybe it isn't as crazy as it seems. If they (the Dolphin players who are talking) are telling the truth then Martin was laughing and getting along with all of them including Incognito but then because of his play got demoted from left tackle to right tackle and then got just embarrassed by Mario Williams in the Buffalo Game (a saloon door would have been of more use protecting Tannehill in that game) he got ripped by the coaches and left the team. His parents are lawyers and some are speculating he is using the "bullying" which is old as an excuse. the Inconigto VM is from last April for chissakes.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 02:42 PM   #3784
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Wow Eli sucks.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 01:15 PM   #3785
Collection King 13
Adamantium Plus Member

Good Morning Ladies.

Old 11-11-2013, 01:17 PM   #3786
Collection King 13
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
All valid points. Since my last post on this a bunch of players, including black ones, have come to Richie's defense . I was shocked but thinking about it maybe it isn't as crazy as it seems. If they (the Dolphin players who are talking) are telling the truth then Martin was laughing and getting along with all of them including Incognito but then because of his play got demoted from left tackle to right tackle and then got just embarrassed by Mario Williams in the Buffalo Game (a saloon door would have been of more use protecting Tannehill in that game) he got ripped by the coaches and left the team. His parents are lawyers and some are speculating he is using the "bullying" which is old as an excuse. the Inconigto VM is from last April for chissakes.
Didn't know the VM was dated... Martin is acting like a pansy because he f'ed up.

Old 11-11-2013, 01:18 PM   #3787
Collection King 13
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Wow Eli sucks.
a W is a W...

Old 11-11-2013, 04:28 PM   #3788
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collection King 13 View Post
a W is a W...
Fvck that. He sucks. lol
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 06:28 PM   #3789
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collection King 13 View Post
Didn't know the VM was dated... Martin is acting like a pansy because he f'ed up.
I saw VM, I thought you were talking about me
VaultMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 06:30 PM   #3790
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
Cracks me up how Martin is taking a bigger beating in the media than that douchebag. He mustve loved being abused...I woulda ****** that ***@(*&@(*^ up.
VaultMan is offline   Reply With Quote