Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 04-08-2016, 05:12 PM   #1311
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
Jerry I'm not trying to bust your balls over this and I believe you that they're not cancelled. I'm just saying that this puts me in a predicament since I ordered from Diamond 18 months ago and now I don't have one secured. I can't find any place to order this statue online right now so I might be screwed. My hope is that you resolicit this to Diamond because I would really like to reinstate my order for this statue.
the best thing you can do is bust Diamonds balls. Contact them or have your retailer contact them, tell them the manufacturer has not cancelled the item and you want your order delivered when the item is ready.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 06:08 PM   #1312
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

I spoke with Diamond today. They will re-take the orders. You will have to contact whomever you ordered through so they can re-order again through Diamond.
Old 04-08-2016, 06:10 PM   #1313
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
the best thing you can do is bust Diamonds balls. Contact them or have your retailer contact them, tell them the manufacturer has not cancelled the item and you want your order delivered when the item is ready.
Jerry not trying come off as an a$$ or bust your balls but I feel it would come off stronger and reciprocate better if you guys contacted them instead of each customer so only one call email needs to be submitted !! Just a thought I know it's not your problem but feel this is an unneeded inconvenience for everyone!!

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 06:46 PM   #1314
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
Jerry not trying come off as an a$$ or bust your balls but I feel it would come off stronger and reciprocate better if you guys contacted them instead of each customer so only one call email needs to be submitted !! Just a thought I know it's not your problem but feel this is an unneeded inconvenience for everyone!!

Sarah
Diamond doesnt care about me as I dont put money in their pockets. They care about the customer as thats how they get paid.
Old 04-08-2016, 08:25 PM   #1315
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Well that's pretty messed up since your giving them business thus without you they wouldn't of made the sales on Robocops but I understand your reasoning!! That's just too bad unfortunately it is that way...

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 09:22 PM   #1316
Choopie
Birdman

BBTS still has a few of the regulars available for preorder. Just FYI if anyone is having trouble lookng for one stateside.
Choopie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 09:53 PM   #1317
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

If anyone still wants a regular in the UK CDUK still have him up for PO.

http://www.collectiblesdirect.co.uk/...search=robocop
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 10:43 AM   #1318
Zodach
The Herculoids

Quote:
I spoke with Diamond today. They will re-take the orders. You will have to contact whomever you ordered through so they can re-order again through Diamond.
Thank you so much for taking the time to do this Jerry! I really don't want to miss out on this beautiful statue. I sent an e-mail to my retailer so hopefully they can reinstate the order.
Zodach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 03:03 PM   #1319
TechnoDestructo
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Diamond doesnt care about me as I dont put money in their pockets. They care about the customer as thats how they get paid.
So you make money when you sell these to Diamond, Diamond makes money when they sell this to my LCS and my LCS makes money when they sell these to me. Why not just sell these on your site at a better cost?

How exactly am I supposed to bust Diamond's balls. If they don't care about you as the manufacture, why exactly are they supposed to care if my LCS calls about ordering one that they aren't soliciting. Say what you want, but this is all very backwards.
TechnoDestructo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 04:18 PM   #1320
TechnoDestructo
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Just got off the phone with my LCS. I explained what was stated here on the boards and he kept telling me these are not available. He conferenced me in while he called Diamond. The rep said these are not available and have not been re-solicited. I explained that the owner of the company said we had to call to put these on order and he said they know nothing about this statue being re-solicited.
TechnoDestructo is offline   Reply With Quote