Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 09-11-2005, 05:40 PM   #1
workingdog
Hellboy

Wink "Anyone Who Doesn't Like Thor Is A Pansy!"

Scott Kolins quote taken from Scott Kolins: Artist of Thunder interview. Includes some additional artwork from the upcoming Thor Blood Oath MS.
workingdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 05:44 PM   #2
Zurbaran1
Mod Guru

Just the other day NBR3 told me he hated Thor. Damn pansy!!!
Zurbaran1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 06:19 PM   #3
Sam Wilson
Samurai Vato

hmph, as a representative of BOTH, I'll say that anyone who doesn't like Thor is a beyotch. Anyone who wishes to debate this, please do so in person, sept 30th, Boston, WW convention.
Sam Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 06:32 PM   #4
Wolverine1
SNIKT!!! Keeping the pimp hand strong! Rot Minister of Nocturnal Security

Uh oh, I am staying out of this.
Wolverine1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 06:48 PM   #5
Primal
Batman

Thor is back!
Primal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 06:57 PM   #6
Ish
Kindly Asked To Leave

i don't care for thor that much, i don't hate him, just liked him more when i was yonger.
Ish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 06:58 PM   #7
Wolverine1

I say keep Thor dead, so that dead means dead. But, bring back Hawkeye to the regular universe.
Old 09-11-2005, 09:44 PM   #8
Sam Wilson
Samurai Vato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine1
I say keep Thor dead, so that dead means dead. But, bring back Hawkeye to the regular universe.

Okay youngin'. Perhaps I didn't make myself clear enough. Please feel free to debate your negative feelings on Thor all you want at WW at the end of the month. Ask the rest of the NYC mafia, and others who have met me. They will all vouch for the fact that I'm an agreeable, warm open-minded individual who ABHORS senseless violence and SHUNS the needless dismemberment of tiny little boys who have CLEARLY bitten off more than they can chew. In fact, in many circles I'm known for my ability to spiritly debate and bring joy and agreeance to all those I run across, especially the tiny ones.

Now go back to watching MTV or Jacka$# or whatever it is you young people do these days and stay your toungue about Thor. Lest you want to engage in some spirited debate.
Sam Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 09:50 PM   #9
Wolverine1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Wilson
Okay youngin'. Perhaps I didn't make myself clear enough. Please feel free to debate your negative feelings on Thor all you want at WW at the end of the month. Ask the rest of the NYC mafia, and others who have met me. They will all vouch for the fact that I'm an agreeable, warm open-minded individual who ABHORS senseless violence and SHUNS the needless dismemberment of tiny little boys who have CLEARLY bitten off more than they can chew. In fact, in many circles I'm known for my ability to spiritly debate and bring joy and agreeance to all those I run across, especially the tiny ones.

Now go back to watching MTV or Jacka$# or whatever it is you young people do these days and stay your toungue about Thor. Lest you want to engage in some spirited debate.
I'll go back to watching the football game, maybe later I will be able to stay up past my bed time.
Old 09-11-2005, 09:55 PM   #10
Ish
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Wilson

hey! jacka$$ is hilarious.
Ish is offline   Reply With Quote