Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Sooooooooo awesome- congrats Nidgit
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 10:01 PM   #412
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Thanks MM. The carry case is actually really cool too. I feel like I should be carrying my shield to and from work now
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 10:29 PM   #413
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidgit View Post
Thanks MM. The carry case is actually really cool too. I feel like I should be carrying my shield to and from work now
Hahahaha - funny you should say that. I am waiting for "office guy I hate" to go on holidays so I can let my buddies tool around with it.
Old 02-19-2015, 07:30 PM   #414
N3RDGASM
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matches Malone View Post
Man that sucks! I have been running around with that bloody shield for weeks now and everything is holding tight.
Does the screw still thread? Was there 'debris' in the area? I am wondering if it just wasn't ever screwed in or if it pulled free/broke loose from a faulty part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXx View Post
After waiting all this time! Sorry to see that your shield was damaged n3rdgasm! Let us know what the say!
Quote:
Originally Posted by biglebowski9999 View Post
That sucks. Who knows how long a replacement will take. I'd be tempted to ask for a partial refund and just put some LocTite Threadlocker in there and be done with it. Back of the shield and that plate is not supposed to ever come off anyway.
So Brian from eFX emailed me back Tuesday morning saying they will replace the shield to package it up and they will send me the return shipping label. I replied to him within minutes of receiving his email. Asking when a new shield will be sent out. Well its Thursday now and I have yet to hear from anyone at eFX.

The threading seems fine, and BigLebowski9999 I would be willing to get a partial refund if a shield was not available for replacement. but from my point of view a product should never come apart like that. If all yes fails yes I will just attach it myself with some Loctite.
N3RDGASM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 12:15 PM   #415
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by N3RDGASM View Post
So Brian from eFX emailed me back Tuesday morning saying they will replace the shield to package it up and they will send me the return shipping label. I replied to him within minutes of receiving his email. Asking when a new shield will be sent out. Well its Thursday now and I have yet to hear from anyone at eFX.

The threading seems fine, and BigLebowski9999 I would be willing to get a partial refund if a shield was not available for replacement. but from my point of view a product should never come apart like that. If all yes fails yes I will just attach it myself with some Loctite.
That is great that they have you covered but sucks that their follow up fell apart.

If the threading is there and the screw fits I would do what you suggested and just assemble it yourself. It is likely just a case that they manufacturer didn't screw it in in the first place as opposed to the shield being damaged.

Having said that I would also follow up on your partial refund suggestion. EFX should at least discount you the cost of what they would have to the pay out I the return shipping (well over $100) I imagine. It would be a healthy discount for you and save EFX the cost of another shield.
Old 02-25-2015, 07:48 PM   #416
Luminous
Cyclops

One available for pre-order at BBTS:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...31&mode=retail

EDIT: Gone.

Last edited by Luminous; 02-25-2015 at 08:01 PM.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 03:07 PM   #417
superboylives
Mephisto

Hi,
Can any give me the dimensions of the shipping box? It looks very large.
Thx
superboylives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 03:20 AM   #418
capulet1984
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superboylives View Post
Hi,
Can any give me the dimensions of the shipping box? It looks very large.
Thx
Dimension box is 79×79×26 cm. Enjoy it
capulet1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 12:03 PM   #419
superboylives
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by capulet1984 View Post
Dimension box is 79×79×26 cm. Enjoy it
Thanks!
superboylives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 09:15 AM   #420
nightwing58
Doh!

Unhappy

So I finally got my shield in today after taking an extra month getting to me cause I'm military overseas. Nice shield and can't wait to hang it on my wall. But did anyone else have problems with the screws keeping the straps together turn up loose or falling off as soon as you pick it up. I had that happen to mine on the forearm strap closest to the shield. It was a pain in the ass to get it back on and I was lucky that I screwed it back on temporarily till I can tighten it down more and feel safe about it. After that happened I looked at the rest of the strap screws and saw that most of them were like that with a small percentage fully screwed on tight. You'd think that type of attention to detail would be paid on it since it is such a high quality item
nightwing58 is offline   Reply With Quote